which system am I?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a similar system to the NZ product I've been using as I want to start doing more rendering jobs in the UK.

http://www.rockcote.com.au/

its a pre mixed render with all weird additives then a textured coating with the tints of what colour your going to paint it, they call it mono over there but i think ours works slightly different

over there you need to be a registered applicator. they come round and inspect your work for the garantee.

do we have something like this in england?

who are the best to use for rendering supplies?

cheers. Rob from derby

They all make the same damage as that pal.

Over here mono is straight coloured mortar at full thick.

You can get base render followed by acrylic texture coloured at 1.5mm or a mineral texture that is coloured and then painted with nano paint etc.

Sounds to me like you been doing a base render no colour. Then a mineral texture thin coat then a facade paint.

Check out Knauf Marmorit range:

UP210 base
Noblo mineral texture
And autol self cleaning paint

When I was over in NZ the properties was mainly timber frame and the render was polymer based. Not much different to the systems we use.

Hi Rob

As the guys have said above - I think that if you do some research on the UK render system suppliers, they all offer similar systems and products.

As JFE has said, Marmorit have a fairly comprehensive range for systems, look at their website and you will find the contact details for your local sale person from Marmorit, give them a call.....

There are somewhere around 18 - 20 render system suppliers in the UK, do a search and check out what they all offer

Good Luck!

Richard Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.