Which radio station?

Members online

Daz76

Got to be planet rock for me. Classic head banging all day long in work nothing better to keep you going when you look at pink walls all day long! I know there s a few wimps out there in our trade who like smooth radio or god forbid radio 2 but please tell me most of us listen to proper music!!!;)

Absolute till 10.20 then it's pop master on radio 2 for half an hour then radio x for the rest of the day.
There's a local community station called future out this way that does a storming ska, northern soul show that's a quality listen.

Radio 4 until 09:00, then Radio 2 until 12:00 then Classic FM until home time.

Sometimes the iPod in the van, Sinatra, Matt Munro, Maria Callas, FYC, Motorhead, Mahler, Judas Priest, The Monkees, just depends on the mood.

Radio 4 until 09:00, then Radio 2 until 12:00 then Classic FM until home time.

Sometimes the iPod in the van, Sinatra, Matt Munro, Maria Callas, FYC, Motorhead, Mahler, Judas Priest, The Monkees, just depends on the mood.
Mahler

On the way out from a site induction.
Agent "says oh yeah sorry but theres no radios on site".
Just carry on walking "that's alright mate, I bought my own".:fuckyou:

Absolute 90's......don't care what my parents say about the 60's being the best decade to grow up in. The 90's were tripytastic

I listened to some right shite ones recently, from magic to heart and smooth and alikes, most stations after 2 days you can tell what's the next track is, I only have it on for background noise

magic chilled for some 90s/00s r&b goodness.

radio x quite often but they constantly play liam Gallaghers new song atm and it's driving me mad.

planet rock is good

otherwise just YouTube playlists of whatever I'm in the mood for on the day. could be anything from eminem to mammas and pappas