which qualification would be best or does it not matter?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the season of good will is over now
bad-santa-6.jpg
YUP!!!!!!

To be fair it has only just dawned on me , I have probably trained hundreds online. I tell you know if that whore tries offering me something in the New Years honours list I will tell her to f**k off again ;)

To be fair it has only just dawned on me , I have probably trained hundreds online. I tell you know if that whore tries offering me something in the New Years honours list I will tell her to f**k off again ;)
i think you dont need to worry to much there !

hey folks hope you're all ok, iv just joined the forum so apologies for the question :p i have looked over this forum to see if anyone else has asked the same thing but there's nothing that matches my exact question :nocausagracia: anyway i work as a self employed plasterer and have done for 2 years and before that i worked with a plasterer to learn the trade however iv decided i would like something on paper that states i'm qualified so iv been looking over the many college courses on offer from basic construction skills, diplomas,nvqs etc so my question(s) is this... is it worth doing my nvq in plastering or should i go down the diploma route? and secondly out of curiosity what qualification do you have or are working towards? any help would be greatly appreciated and i hope i can come back on the forum and help others out at some stage :eek::eek: thanks guys and ladies :X3:
OH i almost forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YESTERDAY

Happy New Year to you all, sorry for late reply just back to work today.

if you want to message me your number I can discuss getting your NVQ, or you can call me anytime after 11 on 07592318344

thanks
Lynn

Hi Lynn. Ive got a qualification in plastering but it's not an NVQ. Where I to continue plastering over the next twelve months would you then be able assess me on domestic jobs and award me an NVQ should I meet the criteria? Or would I need to go to college?Thanks.

Hi Lynn. Ive got a qualification in plastering but it's not an NVQ. Where I to continue plastering over the next twelve months would you then be able assess me on domestic jobs and award me an NVQ should I meet the criteria? Or would I need to go to college?Thanks.
What qualms you got?

We can deliver your NVQ in Plastering for you there is very limited funding around for nvqs which means a contribution of £550+vat is required, you pay this on completion of your NVQ.

NVQ is complete between 16-20 weeks and once complete you can get your Blue CSCS trade card. You don't have to go to college it is all done by on site assessment while you work.

If your want to go ahead call me on 07592318344

Thanks
Lynn

What you looking for ?

We do a whole host of Construction level 2 7 3s
Supervisory & management
Any construction apprenticeships
It should of said quals and was for the OP as you know I have quals coming out of my Ears I even have a qualification in having qualifications :)

We can deliver your NVQ in Plastering for you there is very limited funding around for nvqs which means a contribution of £550+vat is required, you pay this on completion of your NVQ.

NVQ is complete between 16-20 weeks and once complete you can get your Blue CSCS trade card. You don't have to go to college it is all done by on site assessment while you work.

If your want to go ahead call me on 07592318344

Thanks
Lynn
Thanks. That's interesting. I will phone you tomorrow to chat about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.