Which mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmya78

I like mono jobs and ive done a fair few now, all of which ive used krend and they have came out great. This was spart from the last one were I got some scarring as it was so hot and labourer didnt get a mix up in time!! Anyways I rwad on here all the time about different monos etc.. just wondering what people's product of vhoice is and why, as I think I may of had enough of krend.. thoughts? Cheers gentlemen ( and any ladies) ;-)

Most people will prefer weber or parex as these are the most easiest to use as they are not silicon based which the krend you was using probably was(unless it's K1)parex being a slightly slower setter but not a problem in these temperatures,

Sack your lab, just kidding. Weber and Parex are both streets ahead in user friendliness terms but will still show joint lines if you miss working to a wet edge.

@malc you must still use some covering up when hand app. We al says do. Mineral in mono will tear glass up if caught .

That's a rubbish spray gang if a 3 n 1 hand app can get on before em

Last edited by a moderator:
We just use the labourer for masking and it dont take him long. Spray application when done correctly will beat hand apply every time.

yes it is fastest! we done identical houses to a gang spraying. with all their covering up we had ours on they where still pumping
Bit of a bold statement ,sure all spray gangs work at different speeds , was their machine bright and gleaming , like new :RpS_wink: ,bet the machine guys were not dragging their b*ll***s along the ground at the end of the day ,with respect

Status
Not open for further replies.