which machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzo1971

hi,
pretty new to this site.Ive been thinking about buying a machine for a while,We mainly do thin coat acrylic systems with the odd scratch render job mainly site work.any ideas whats most suitable without totally breaking the bank or even good second hand ones thanks.Also never used one so are they reliable?

Hi Bonzo, PFT are the most used machine in the market, but there are others available. I would ask the questions and read discussions about machine applying on here and you will get lots of people offering free advice. As I run PFT for the UK, I am always going to tell you that we are the best machines with the best training and after sales support. All of our dealers are skilled spreads and remain working on machines daily. Its all about your applications, projects, voltage and budget. If you buy a used machine of any kind, make sure its from a trusted source or that it gets service from a qualified person and get trained on it, as a lot of used machines need repairs and so please do your homework. The PFT dealers will ask you lots of questions so that we make sure that you have the right machine for you. My details are below if you want to talk in more detail about your requirements, I hope I did not sound too much like a sales person !!

Paul Hopkins
paul.hopkins@pft-machines.com

hi,
pretty new to this site.Ive been thinking about buying a machine for a while,We mainly do thin coat acrylic systems with the odd scratch render job mainly site work.any ideas whats most suitable without totally breaking the bank or even good second hand ones thanks.Also never used one so are they reliable?

Welcome to the forum Bonzo,

If it is mainly Site work and thin-coat systems you are doing we would definitely recommend a 110v machine.

Judging by your post, we would recommend the EZE 24 for to you. This is a 110v machine which is being widely used in the EWI Industry. It can spray up-to a 4mm aggregate size and will also have no problems spraying scratch Render.

Reviews on this machine can be found here: PFT Central - Reviews - (Please feel free to contact us for more reviews)

We have a range machines available new and used, with also the option to hire before you buy. All training courses on the machine will be free of charge.

Whilst you mention you do a lot of thin-coat work, we are stockists for Knauf Insulation Thermoshell EWI system and also Mapei's Mapetherm EWI system - we have the training center for both of these systems at our premises in Cheltenham and could run a training course for these systems in conjunction with your machine training.

If we can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

PFT Ritmo used for the full insulation system. available 110v or 240v we sold this 2007 machine to @cjsplastering on this forum its still going strong

Last edited by a moderator:
Do your homework. Plenty of machine users here on the forum who will all give you their views if you ask.:RpS_thumbup:

Thanks just been watching clips they look impressive,so do you not plastic float the texture?Been thinking bout getting one for a while now,what price range are we looking at for a decent second hand one?

due to changes and diversification we may sell our putzmeister SP11 BUR, its has 50m of pipe for rendering and 50m for liquid screening, its less than 12 months old and done less than 100 hours - as good as new. bought from putzmeister uk

call to discuss - based on london SE10 - call 07710 468654

PFT Ritmo used for the full insulation system. available 110v or 240v we sold this 2007 machine to @cjsplastering on this forum its still going strong
Yes this machine is still going very strong and has not caused me any problems at all or break downs.best investment I ever made thanks thanks for all the advice training after service and support @PFTwales

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.