which machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking into getting a machine not for internal work though, we want it for rendering, we use alot of sand cement in this area, so it would need to pump that on, looking at putzmeisters ones, are they 20k. is it a worthy investment.

we can put on 200m2 a week by hand so if we got double that amount i think we would manage 2 sites, a local 1 and 1 in carnoustie.

liked the look of the ritmo to begin with but now dont think it would be suitable for us.

also any guys on hear got a putzmeister.

£7500 mate it's only got 130 hours on it we just use it for sand and cement jobs and we don't do many of them these days . We have been using it for self leveling screed as well .

It's a s82 same as putzmiester p11 with a built in jet wash . I'm in south Yorkshire mate. If you want pictures of it p.m me and I will send some to you. It's in very good condition we just don't use it much .

the s82 is a good machine,ive had a go with one.
7500 is handy money and 139 hours is barely run in.

yes its a diesel machine you want,Putzmeisters are usually the most expensive but the best in my opinion.the test is always when you are pumping over 40metres.the rotors/stators which are the parts that push the material through the hoses are in general the same but its the engine torque which turns the feed screw that makes the differance.bagged material is easy to pump,sand/cement is the most difficult.look on you tube to see some machines in action.

yes its a diesel machine you want,Putzmeisters are usually the most expensive but the best in my opinion.the test is always when you are pumping over 40metres.the rotors/stators which are the parts that push the material through the hoses are in general the same but its the engine torque which turns the feed screw that makes the differance.bagged material is easy to pump,sand/cement is the most difficult.look on you tube to see some machines in action.

putzmiesters are best.. not that your biast either way or anything.

It's a s82 same as putzmiester p11 with a built in jet wash . I'm in south Yorkshire mate. If you want pictures of it p.m me and I will send some to you. It's in very good condition we just don't use it much .
does sound a good deal mate, not that far, will have a chat with mate in morning and get back to you thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.