Which machine is best and pumps everthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not keen on the Range Rover sport they are built on a disco chassis and best of with a vogue. Love those but no good for my job hence i have an old defender 110 its basic bit like me but i love it more so in winter pulling others out of ditches etc
Vogues are big money if you want to buy a nearly new one not chavy 10 year old busses. I've a sport but it's on a 61 plate I give just short of £40,000 for it last year, it was £70,000 new lost nearly half its value in 3 year so they offer good value. I've had a defender horrible ride, granted they pull like a train but I'd say my other 4x4 navara is as good plus it's a better ride. Defenders do hold there value as they have a cult following but I wouldn't get another.

Vogues are big money if you want to buy a nearly new one not chavy 10 year old busses. I've a sport but it's on a 61 plate I give just short of £40,000 for it last year, it was £70,000 new lost nearly half its value in 3 year so they offer good value. I've had a defender horrible ride, granted they pull like a train but I'd say my other 4x4 navara is as good plus it's a better ride. Defenders do hold there value as they have a cult following but I wouldn't get another.
Thats fair enough mate as i said i love mine as its basic just like me and bloody reliable (y) id only ever get a vogue if i won the lottery as id want the petrol engine :sisi:

Get a Mondeo. Had mine 10 years and never missed a beat.

Landrovers are bad news up here in Sheffield. Lots of them getting nicked. Defenders and old Discovery's are the most common to get pinched. Thieves are going to a lot of trouble to nick them as well.

Cars are money gobbling objects. At leadt your van earns you money, cars lose you money.

I like cars but as said they don't earn you money, so I've never had one myself. The Mrs has a nice fully loaded c-class to get her about so I'll often jump in that if I'm out and not working.

That said, i'm on the look out at the moment for either a Porsche 996 c4s or a 996 turbo, it's them models for me as they will only go up in value in the future.

Is it road legal
No, it's not plated,but i live in a rural area and drive it locally, down to shop or pub etc.
I've owned some belting cars when I was younger and raging the quad down the road at 40 mph is more fun than driving those and more than a 500bhp BMW m5 I had.

Get a Mondeo. Had mine 10 years and never missed a beat.

Landrovers are bad news up here in Sheffield. Lots of them getting nicked. Defenders and old Discovery's are the most common to get pinched. Thieves are going to a lot of trouble to nick them as well.

Cars are money gobbling objects. At leadt your van earns you money, cars lose you money.
Cars don't earn you money your right,
But you can argue that about other things in life too, but they give you, well they use to give me pleasure.

I like cars but as said they don't earn you money, so I've never had one myself. The Mrs has a nice fully loaded c-class to get her about so I'll often jump in that if I'm out and not working.

That said, i'm on the look out at the moment for either a Porsche 996 c4s or a 996 turbo, it's them models for me as they will only go up in value in the future.

yes :D

cayman s I think is my next move... got a few things to sort out first got 2/3 kit cars to finish and sell :)

cars are a drain but if you like them enough to be a hobby then that is ok... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.