Which machine best all rounder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackom

Hi looking at buying a machine for k rend and indoor use skim etc is it poss to get a machine to suit both types had a read round but just getting more confused :confused:

i think by what av read a ritmo is the way forward can anyone pm me price of these etc cheers

Hi looking at buying a machine for k rend and indoor use skim etc is it poss to get a machine to suit both types had a read round but just getting more confused :confused:

looking about 5k for something like a Ritmo-wait till the machine boys get on!!

The 240v Ritmo m costs about£4,400 at the moment if you order before the end of October. you can retrofit this to work with spray skim for about £1650, or buy the 110v Ritmo powercoat for 5,300 plus vat and retrofit the render kit for approx £700.

are the bigger machines for pumping up greater heights more powerful ?? take it ok to take the ritmo up each level of the scaffold

The ritmo has a maximum pumping distance of 15 mts. The bigger machines will pump over 50 mts. The Ritmo is a plastering machine that can be used for anything whereas the bigger machines are not as flexible.

I am biased obviously but as a benchmark have a look at PFT competitors websites and see if they are as committed to the plastering machine as PFT. All the others just seem to Have their equivelents IMO

depends what kind of work you intend on doing.
i only do external so i have a v2 due to size of hoper, power etc
but if you intend on spraying finish aswell etc the Ritmo is the machine for you.

Looks like a ritmo it is then. i seen on you tube a big circle sander type thing lol luks like was a sponge rotating. can any one give me any info on wat they are obiously it for finishing of renders etc but are they any good

Thats My Video. That is called a filzomat. Its a big rotating plate that you put sponges, trowels, or scrapers on. I use it for prepping base coats or finishing stucco.
You go over the area with the filzomat and come behind it filling in hollows. It is a much better system than the plastic float

i see. cheers i will pm you tomorrow over the ritmo talk some more as theres 3 to choose from cheers jack

There heavy and s**t just stick to the ritmo there mint ;-)

ever machine for every purpose, just depends what you are doing, i use it for mono work,screeding ie sand cement screeds, flo screeds and concreting using 10mm aggreagate
so i need a bigger machine, and to be able to pump it up to 80 metres distance is a bonus. but id have a ritmo tommorow to do other work no worries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.