Which little machine would

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
you recommend for me to buy ! to spray Weber OCR tiling onto swimming pool shells and how would i screed the floor of the pool with the same machine/material bering -in mind pool floors often slope and are shaped ... ???? thanks for replies ......

Ritmo or g4 Its gonna save all the mixing, carrying it to where ur working and putting it on the floor. Its up to u how u distribute the paid labour

ritmo m 6900. inc everything u will need to start straightaway. ritmo L 7500 for everything.
price inc vat and training

Get a ritmo gooner.nice small machine that will easily pop into your van.i imagine anything bigger than a ritmo will be way to big to spray pools.

I have never used a say g5 or mtec 300 but it would be a nightmare trying to use it for small/domestic jobs.i have seen them and they are big machines.a ritmo would be ideal for swimming pools/domestic jobs

you recommend for me to buy ! to spray Weber OCR tiling onto swimming pool shells and how would i screed the floor of the pool with the same machine/material bering -in mind pool floors often slope and are shaped ... ???? thanks for replies ......

M300 could also be a good option for you mate, has an incredible pumping distance, very easy to use and extremely quick to clean. Machine can be broken down to move around if required and can also cope with bigger jobs and can still do domestic work.

Quite a lot of our customers are domestic work based and have M300's. The good thing about a smaller machine is you can move it around to other places, but you then need to move all of the material there as well. With the M300 it can be kept out the front of the house with the material and will easily pump 50m away so you don't need to move everything around.

Let us know if you want some more info, you can also hire the machine to see how things go and if it would be beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.