which hand should I wipe my bumhole with????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeservedspread

Some of you more experienced lads must of noticed the amount of idiotic posts going up?
Jesus, if half of these coursing c**t holes had done any work with professional spreads they would know not to put a "kick me in the balls" sticker on there empty heads by asking things like, how bigs your trowel / thinking of buying a bendy plastic derby / how do I clean me bucket / customer refusing to pay me for practising on his walls / snickers vs dickies..........well, as well as cyber bullies we now have cyber plasterers!
In cyberplaster land all the guy's are 20+ years in the trade and bosh up 200m2 a set!
Cyber plasterers always have all the latest gizmos, spaziflex bendy stilts and speedyskim bumhole cleaners / dewalt site discorave radio....
Plasterers have a unique sense of humour which is acquired working on sites / domestics and taking the piss out of each other all day long!!
Im afraid a large proportion of the lads on here wouldn't last the morning and go home crying :RpS_thumbsup:

I cried reading this,the world is getting dumber, people are googling how to 'everything' I have tried a few gizmos myself, guilty as charged, thankfully I have made a good living from plastering and even though wrecked now I can still get 1000 a week after deductions and paying my two guys, so many are working for peanuts and that makes me feel bad for them ,I know some areas will always have a lot less money than London but still, we deserve better than labourers wages

A bum hole should always be wiped with your strong hand. Going against nature could get messy!

Some of you more experienced lads must of noticed the amount of idiotic posts going up?
Jesus, if half of these coursing c**t holes had done any work with professional spreads they would know not to put a "kick me in the balls" sticker on there empty heads by asking things like, how bigs your trowel / thinking of buying a bendy plastic derby / how do I clean me bucket / customer refusing to pay me for practising on his walls / snickers vs dickies..........well, as well as cyber bullies we now have cyber plasterers!
In cyberplaster land all the guy's are 20+ years in the trade and bosh up 200m2 a set!
Cyber plasterers always have all the latest gizmos, spaziflex bendy stilts and speedyskim bumhole cleaners / dewalt site discorave radio....
Plasterers have a unique sense of humour which is acquired working on sites / domestics and taking the piss out of each other all day long!!
Im afraid a large proportion of the lads on here wouldn't last the morning and go home crying :RpS_thumbsup:

bollox. its a forum. the title of this section of the forum is general discussions on plastering, not, dont ask any questions because we will make you feel like a coont. the fella asked for advice on a trowel. so what. speedskim, plazzi, s*p*r*lex, got them all. all fine by me. a time and a place for each. do you use a mixer or you still on the podger? ffs. the old times were the best times, eh?

A question is a question....

Nobody knows everything and as we have seen over the years there are many many different ways to skin a cat and what tool to use to do it...

Some of the questions are from apprentices and people learning the trade... the future of the trade... If you think some of the questions are stupid you should see some of the emails I get... but I answer every single one and help people... Even in the DIY section... lots of plasterers off here have got work from helping a member of the public on the forum...

You get keyboard warriors but so what... if we all agreed all the time it would be boring :)

A question is only simple if you know the answer. The people who fall furthest are the idiots who think they know it all.
My moto is Every day is a school day, never to old to learn.

bollox. its a forum. the title of this section of the forum is general discussions on plastering, not, dont ask any questions because we will make you feel like a coont. the fella asked for advice on a trowel. so what. speedskim, plazzi, s*p*r*lex, got them all. all fine by me. a time and a place for each. do you use a mixer or you still on the podger? ffs. the old times were the best times, eh?
You just had a row with your old woman:RpS_laugh:

depends if im plastering or scaffolding..
plastering = rip a bag of finish up
scaffolding = labourers head

Wipe down on door casing no hands needed or use a bonding bag as site bog roll brings back that well known advert in your head a finger of fudge is just enough to put you off your tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.