Where's nutty b*ll***s

1548880265129.png

Oh gibby. First you stick up for him. Then you call him a fat c**t. Now you’re worried about him.

You woman.
Not worried just aint seen a post by him lately there aint an adgender for everything beanhead

When I catch em all in house of parliament all cheering like little f**k**g kids . I could just walk in with two big swords and start chopping the c**ts up
Another one that annoys me an MP brings up a something that wishes to share with the house....... the camera moves around catching the action and tucked away is some c**t F*****g sleeping

Another one that annoys me an MP brings up a something that wishes to share with the house....... the camera moves around catching the action and tucked away is some c**t F*****g sleeping
And getting paid a nice wedge while snoring! :mad:

And getting paid a nice wedge while snoring! :mad:
Isn’t it £72k a year plus expenses and money for offices and staff?? Absolute joke most of them just sit there and do f**k all or say f**k all load of bellends oh I forgot the free bar in House of Commons

When I catch em all in house of parliament all cheering like little f**k**g kids . I could just walk in with two big swords and start chopping the c**ts up
@Cockney1 all you can see after reading that is a ginner In a yellow n black jump suit killing every mother f**k*r. .....kill bill part 6 ... the ginger ninja

That’s normally when it’s about helping the less well off. Should it be about anything to do with the rich every single one of them cu nts will be bolt upright taking it all in. Shower of self serving money grabbing bas tards who have no ones best interests apart from there own.

Yes I’ve been drinking