Where to buy/lease a ritmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
We are looking to get a ritmo and need some more info about purchasing one. We are based in to south east is there anyone round that area that is a supplier?Can you lease them?Anymore info on this new BG spray finish?Any info greatly appreciated

This should get interesting:rolleyes) i have to remain impartial (till some one gives me a bung that is) but you will have at least three of the boys along at any time now

OK OK well ive got in early before the other two G** boys turn up, they are probably out having a meal discussing how to sell machines as cheap as me. Ive got loads of ritmos they dont seem to be shifting at the moment so you might have a bargain on your hands. What kind of money are you looking to spend coz we can suit anyones budget no matter if your a big firm or on your own. Did you realise you wont need a labourer if you buy a machine its like having another guy with you but wont be texting all day wont get tired and wont want to sub money off you at the end of every day. Fair enough they need a neww R & S now and again and sometimes break but thats not our falt its yours coz your doing something wrong, but dont worry coz we are at the end of the phone if you need any assistance plus we will come down for the day and show you how to set up but its gonna cost but your not paying a labourer so the money your saving will be best spent on a bit of training. Oh and the new BG finish ive been sent a pallet and im gonna be working with it this week so i will update you :)

OK OK well ive got in early before the other two G** boys turn up, they are probably out having a meal discussing how to sell machines as cheap as me. Ive got loads of ritmos they dont seem to be shifting at the moment so you might have a bargain on your hands. What kind of money are you looking to spend coz we can suit anyones budget no matter if your a big firm or on your own. Did you realise you wont need a labourer if you buy a machine its like having another guy with you but wont be texting all day wont get tired and wont want to sub money off you at the end of every day. Fair enough they need a neww R & S now and again and sometimes break but thats not our falt its yours coz your doing something wrong, but dont worry coz we are at the end of the phone if you need any assistance plus we will come down for the day and show you how to set up but its gonna cost but your not paying a labourer so the money your saving will be best spent on a bit of training. Oh and the new BG finish ive been sent a pallet and im gonna be working with it this week so i will update you :)

thanks for the info i work with my brother and old man so we are looking for a way to get big meterage on in a hit. We are looking for a kit that does everything but need to know prices :RpS_laugh:

priceless :RpS_biggrin:

yep that be the long an the short of it

your all so very childish lol

i'm in the south east mate (Essex) there not the sort of machine that you'd be able to lease and nor do they come up second hand that often,

i'm not going to get into the pro's and cons on them on here as everyone has their opinion about them

feel free to give me a ring i'l pm you my number and email address

your all so very childish lol i'm in the south east mate (Essex) there not the sort of machine that you'd be able to lease and nor do they come up second hand that often, i'm not going to get into the pro's and cons on them on here as everyone has their opinion about them feel free to give me a ring i'l pm you my number and email address

s**t thats what i meant to say......................................ah you win some you lose some :)

Your memory serves you correctly young jedi but i was talkin about a friend who had bought the m100 and mentioned the new finish BG were bringing out, ive not spoke to him about it and i still say its quicker skimmin by hand. Ive argued over the years with simple about this and the other day he was agreeing with me regards using machines for skimming i nearly fell off my pedistle. :)

He said it was around £5000 and thats about as far as we got then he put the phone down on me coz i couldnt stop laughing :)

whats this roadshow hmn? sounds like some secret underground thing goin on for the men in orange:RpS_scared:

the only roadshow here is glastonbury next weekend, naked girls, drugs, more drugs and lots of dancing :RpS_w00t::RpS_w00t::RpS_w00t::RpS_w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.