WHERE IS THE PLASTER?????

i was told that Band Q are not going to stock BG products . they are going over to the Turkish make good plaster .

Last edited:
i was told that Band Q are not going to stock BG products . they are going over to the Turkish make good plaster .
There's pallet loads of BG plasters in B&Q where I am. 12 pallets up on the racking and 4 pallets on the shop floor. They're selling Turkish plasterboard for £15 a sheet.:oops:

went in wickes early and missed it,5 bags only per person but theres 5 members of the same family with a trolley each..:censored: kept my mouth shut like a good boy

went in wickes early and missed it,5 bags only per person but theres 5 members of the same family with a trolley each..:censored: kept my mouth shut like a good boy
There the scum of the earth!! Probly on benefits most of em!!!! You wouldn't get ordinary working folk going round in a car with the seats down in the back filling the car with plaster!! People buying it are fueling it aswell cus they panic they won't get there box room done for Xmas ffs!!!!!!

don't laugh,i bought these yesterday and i really like them,anyone else tried them?

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 199
There the scum of the earth!! Probly on benefits most of em!!!! You wouldn't get ordinary working folk going round in a car with the seats down in the back filling the car with plaster!! People buying it are fueling it aswell cus they panic they won't get there box room done for Xmas ffs!!!!!!
Cnuts mate could easily be-head the fckin lot of em got work racking up cos of these fckin dossing cnuts

Cnuts mate could easily be-head the fckin lot of em got work racking up cos of these fckin dossing cnuts
Same here bud!! Keep trying to say give me a couple of weeks? Fookin sick of it now!!!!

You will be waiting a long time. Xmas minimum i think
Don't think that long heard they have been stockpiling some at factory to flood it out ready if there's another lockdown? Was talking to a spread who lives right by the factory in Leicester.. I said don't believe him he said his uncle works there and they are stockpiling with dates on gear till January? Hope it's true?

Don't think that long heard they have been stockpiling some at factory to flood it out ready if there's another lockdown? Was talking to a spread who lives right by the factory in Leicester.. I said don't believe him he said his uncle works there and they are stockpiling with dates on gear till January? Hope it's true?

Mate this isn't going away this year!

How can they be stockpiling for the next lockdown as they haven’t caught up with this one , god help me , some dumb ones on here
How do you know aswell what's going on behind closed doors? There sorting sites out first!! Don't ya think they have some stock aswell!!!

There's supposed to be letting limited amounts out!! Get back in ya box bollok chops
Are you really that dumb , 400 loads going out daily from BG , they haven’t caught up , there’s a desperate shortage , they have warehouses full yes , it’s going out as fast as they can ,

How do you know aswell what's going on behind closed doors? There sorting sites out first!! Don't ya think they have some stock aswell!!!
Because I have zoom meetings with Bg , closed doors you fool , it’s a factory production and a distribution centre , how long have you been mixing