WHERE IS THE PLASTER?????

Members online

philjoyce

So how's everyone finding getting plaster?? Especially people in the Essex, Suffolk and East London area. The only place it's possible to get it at the moment is VERY overpriced on eBay.

So how's everyone finding getting plaster?? Especially people in the Essex, Suffolk and East London area. The only place it's possible to get it at the moment is VERY overpriced on eBay.

been s**t for most people. Keep trying.

Fathas bought it all @essexandy .

Few round here are now only selling you finish if you buy.boards as well

Apparently there belting it out now, there will come a time soon hopefully August the merchants will be full again!! I'm praying these spivs who have caused us all grief stripping the shelves are left with s**t loads of out of date gear!!!
Top sales pitch is =I've got 20 bags left over from my extension!! Just want what I payed back for it £30 a bag!!! Or I'll take a small loss 2 for £50 OK bosss

Hopefully when furlough ends and people are back at work they wont have all day to go from one merchant to another and bag all the stock,I'm surprised the asians have time to snap all the plaster up they have to pray like 10 times a f**k**g a day

the builders merchants in essex and suffolk have stock. they will only sell to regular customers and account customers .

Hopefully when furlough ends and people are back at work they wont have all day to go from one merchant to another and bag all the stock,I'm surprised the asians have time to snap all the plaster up they have to pray like 10 times a f**k**g a day

ive used a few old bags up I’ve got on small jobs, but only good for small areas at a push. Gave in and got customer to buy carlite in when needed more.

I rang a local merchants up.had 9 pallets,its coming back..I sooooo prey to the good lord Jesus that if there's any justice in the world about of people who bought all gear up lose alot of money and I hope there Mrs are badgering them to f**k saying will u get that bloody plaster out of my kitchen and sell the f**k*r

ive used a few old bags up I’ve got on small jobs, but only good for small areas at a push. Gave in and got customer to buy carlite in when needed more.
I've got enough board finish to last me until the end of the month,tired of chasing it now so hoping I can order a pallet of carlite from walls and ceilings when it's back in stock and give that a go

I've got enough board finish to last me until the end of the month,tired of chasing it now so hoping I can order a pallet of carlite from walls and ceilings when it's back in stock and give that a go

fed up too. Doing a job for a mate and got him to order carlite from walls and ceilings. Glad I did as it’s lovely to use, but needs a bit more water. Almost feels like it levels itself, but trowel it too much and it ‘peels’ hence the water.

fed up too. Doing a job for a mate and got him to order carlite from walls and ceilings. Glad I did as it’s lovely to use, but needs a bit more water. Almost feels like it levels itself, but trowel it too much and it ‘peels’ hence the water.
Have you got a plazi trowel?

Have you got a plazi trowel?
Nope. Only put about 3 bags on now, but got a feel for it. Just adjusting timings and resisting going back over it. If it’s pulled in a bit more than I’d like, then a bit of water stops it crumbling for want of a better word.

I rang a local merchants up.had 9 pallets,its coming back..I sooooo prey to the good lord Jesus that if there's any justice in the world about of people who bought all gear up lose alot of money and I hope there Mrs are badgering them to f**k saying will u get that bloody plaster out of my kitchen and sell the f**k*r
And then dump it sites refuse to take plaster

Nope. Only put about 3 bags on now, but got a feel for it. Just adjusting timings and resisting going back over it. If it’s pulled in a bit more than I’d like, then a bit of water stops it crumbling for want of a better word.
I only asked because when we used the BG Spray Finish it had a tendency to tear, a plastic trowel in the later stages sorted it perfectly.

The DIY stores will have just as much as the builders merchants.
Yes but you ain't got a load of Muhammad's running around Travis perkins getting it,and managers hiding it in the back and phoning there mates up and saying get this on ebay and give me a cut

I asked in EH Smith about skim yesterday. I don't need any for the job yet, just 6 bags for my back bedroom at home, and even that isn't a rush.

Anyway, there's a waiting list that you can go on if you have an account, it's a long list. Max 10 bags per customer, and they said they're unlikely to get anymore multi for six weeks or so, then they'll start working down the list as it comes in.

So by the sounds of things it'll be late September before supply returns to anything like a normal level.

s**t round North Yorkshire, been told September before I can get any from jt Atkinson, they need about 11 pallets to clear the list.

They'll come unstuck at some point.
Oh worth mentioning; my son has started reporting any add selling plaster on Facebook Marketplace. When reported the add is immediately frozen. If spreads started reporting every add they see these wankers would really start to struggle.
Brilliant! (y)

Oh worth mentioning; my son has started reporting any add selling plaster on Facebook Marketplace. When reported the add is immediately frozen. If spreads started reporting every add they see these wankers would really start to struggle.
I've just done the exact same thing with some w**k*r wanting 15 a bag, I've just reported as a scam, c**t.

I dropped
It’s ok down south at the minute geez.
Think its trickling through up here now