where is the m100 video?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
technicianman said:
why does the bolts snap on the main motor on the m-300.... im not having ago i just want to know what m-tec think

I really dont know why that has happened Les. I have never come across it before. The very early 2007 models did not have enough strengthening in the motor mounting plate which allowed it to flex slightly. These should have now been replaced FOC. Otherwise it could be the motor plate is not being fully clamped down, but as i said the only place i have heard this happening is on here.

P.S.

The M300 mixer motor has allot of torque. Maybe if there is play in the rotor head / mixer shaft / motor drive coupling and the rotor is tight, working the motor back and forth might eventually wear the bolts, ending with them being cut through? just a thought.

@ Markham. I have been involved in plastering since i was 15 and started a YTS apprentiship when i was 16. I have been self employed since i was 22 and bought my first plastering machine at 29. I have been using plastering machines almost constantly since. I am 39 now. I use plastering machines for internal and external plastering and floor screeds. I have recently started to trade in plastering machines primarily PFT.
In your opinion would you say that M Teks range of plastering machines are aimed towards the UK plastering market place and do they have equivelent products to each other. Also what is the M Tek web address

try to to get along machine guys, there is enough room for everyone on this forum ;) its not personal , its just it don't look good to potential customers if its a slagging match going on without mentioning unprofessional ;D

sprayit said:
@ Markham. I have been involved in plastering since i was 15 and started a YTS apprentiship when i was 16. I have been self employed since i was 22 and bought my first plastering machine at 29. I have been using plastering machines almost constantly since. I am 39 now. I use plastering machines for internal and external plastering and floor screeds. I have recently started to trade in plastering machines primarily PFT.
In your opinion would you say that M Teks range of plastering machines are aimed towards the UK plastering market place and do they have equivelent products to each other. Also what is the M Tek web address

Hello Sprayit

The m-tec range of equipment is mostly, with the exception of the 110v machines, aimed at the German / Mainland Europe countries. I have found that the UK health and safety requirements has hindered things some what over the years. In Germany, as you may well know, the use of unarmoured cable and 220v machines is no problem. m-tec are big in the production of silo's and silo fixed machines (continuous mixers, silo mixer pumps and blowing units etc) which we are still years behind. Over there you can get an EMP (Large M300 type machine) and a silo delivered to site with say OCR, spray what you need then have it collected and be charged only for what you use. Over here we get brick laying mortar and some flooring products (mostly brought in from Holland) and that's about it. The last visit i had over there (about 6 weeks ago) there was a site which had 3 silo's, a blowing unit and 1 M300 machine. They were blowing adhesive to the M300 from the first silo to the M300 and spraying it to hold the insulation board onto the concrete apartment block walls. They would then blow base render to the M300 and spray that on top of the insulation. Finally the 3rd silo, again blown to the same M300 machine had the coloured top coat render. 1 machine did all 3 products and only 2 guys applying the materials. Maybe in 30 years we will be at that stage ha ha.

www.m-tec.com/uk

church said:
try to to get along machine guys, there is enough room for everyone on this forum ;) its not personal , its just it don't look good to potential customers if its a slagging match going on without mentioning unprofessional ;D

I thought we were getting on ok ........... ;D

As long as solicitors have heard of the word banter that's fine with me , and of course im not paying £86 per half hour plus vat ;)

The coloured topcoat is mineral render, It is dry blended coloured topcoat similar to bucket coats. It will go through any 3 phase mixing pump with a d4-3 and finished by hand.
I posted a ritmo vid 2 weeks ago showing it spraying the base coat and the mineral topcoat.
I premixed it because it was being pumped at its lowest output

bite me church
warnwarn.gif

sprayit said:
they werent at you. Church gimme a warning cos i said Bite me at him. Try to keep up markham

sorry, getting on abit yu no!

when i was babbling on about the equipment in Germany i was trying to highlight the silo use rather than what actual spray machine was being used.

i dunno like. The silo system them germans are doing is with a machine attached to it. What happens if the silo is quite far from the building. i wouldnt wanna run all that mortor hose.
Monkey you eat quite allot dont you

could you imagine running conveying hoses on our sites ,they would be f@cked in half a day , cant even supply us with a decent water supply,lol

yeah sprayit i do eat a fair bit ....as i demonstrated in germany....do you remember the pizza i ordered after we had already had a meal

sprayit said:
i dunno like. The silo system them germans are doing is with a machine attached to it. What happens if the silo is quite far from the building. i wouldnt wanna run all that mortor hose.
Monkey you eat quite allot dont you

one site had 4 silo's, each with an EMP (a big M300) fitted to it. the silo's were sited one on each corner of the building, no more than 40 meters apart. thats mad. i cant see that we will ever be able to do that in the UK.

they were brought in really for private housing just deliver to your new build and use it as normal .As for big site use i would say no ... Just use a normal silo and send the product to the machine

Markham there are pressurised and gravity silos which are best and for what product ie maxit alpha floor screed or monocouche? If we can come up with a economically viable floor alternative to traditional ball breaker screed everyone would benefit.

McPlaster said:
Markham there are pressurised and gravity silos which are best and for what product ie maxit alpha floor screed or monocouche? If we can come up with a economically viable floor alternative to traditional ball breaker screed everyone would benefit.

Hello McPlaster. Gravity silos are most common. you can have a machine connected directly or convey from the silo to a machine. pressure silos are just for conveying really and some sites might have issues with such a large pressurised vessel on site. we know of silos being used in the uk with SMP machines fitted doing alpha floor type products at a rate of approx 10 tons per hour. Mtec have been able to convey dry product from silo to a machine 200m away (PFT may have acheived this also but i dont know). if you are using a diesel pump to you could have a silo with a gigamix fitted which would then allow you to pump at a simular rate as you can from ready mixed trucks, approx 250 l / min. but at these speeds you would empty your silo in about 90 mins or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.