Where can I buy a bag of multifinish?

Cheapest I found online delivered o_O

Attachments

• 92E704A7-853D-4C57-B024-CFA1FFA85B0A.png
    92E704A7-853D-4C57-B024-CFA1FFA85B0A.png
    814 KB · Views: 308
LOL.

I dunno. I can't get any at any of the sheds or anywhere I've looked.

Maybe the comedy factor will wane if this carries on for months.

I am surprised nobody else is buying it (or any plaster)

I got some yesterday but I did have to travel
About 8 miles.
Try phoning round independents .

LOL.

I dunno. I can't get any at any of the sheds or anywhere I've looked.

Maybe the comedy factor will wane if this carries on for months.

I am surprised nobody else is buying it (or any plaster)
I.ll do ye a bag of board for a tenner

The government are pushing to keep building sites open , there’s criteria to follow but they want sites open , hopefully travis , Jewson , Selco etc will
All open too

The government are pushing to keep building sites open , there’s criteria to follow but they want sites open , hopefully travis , Jewson , Selco etc will
All open too

Personally I dont think it's a fair request unless it's a key strategic project that is relevant for the current situation.

I dont understand why construction workers/merchants etc should be subject to put at risk when telling everyone else to stay at home.

Bit like wickes staff having to work for all these divs ordering paint for there fences etc whilst on a jolly.

Personally I dont think it's a fair request unless it's a key strategic project that is relevant for the current situation.

I dont understand why construction workers/merchants etc should be subject to put at risk when telling everyone else to stay at home.

Bit like wickes staff having to work for all these divs ordering paint for there fences etc whilst on a jolly.
Billions of pounds that the country needs ,hopefully people can work safely , people are doing diy as they’re off , also to stay sane

All open too
Builders merchants will not open anytime soon because they do not want to put their staff at risk. That’s what they have said in all the emails I have been receiving from lots of the different suppliers mate.

Builders merchants will not open anytime soon because they do not want to put their staff at risk. That’s what they have said in all the emails I have been receiving from lots of the different suppliers mate.
I’d expect by the end of this week they will look to do limited sales

Stores are closed to enter the premises!
Deliveries are still on till stock has run out.
That better for you @Tom81??
They will still act as an agent and source materials mate
All the stuff I ordered was non-stock items septic tank etc, suppose it depends on how good the branch is

They will still act as an agent and source materials mate
All the stuff I ordered was non-stock items septic tank etc, suppose it depends on how good the branch is
Yeah, they’re good like that. my local travis would always go above and beyond to get you exactly what you want. (y)

What pisses me off with Travis, is that you often get a different price just depending on who's serving or which way the winds blowing that day. Handy though, usually one in most areas (y)
Just ask them to set your account to “terms” mate then whoever serves you, you get the same prices every time! (y)

Because people who work in building sites, factories etc are lower class and they couldn't give a toss about them