Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy M

Noticed over the last few months a few of the old regulars are missing ie Goody, Mcplaster,Spunky and Les and Warrior arent posting much anymore. All good lads to boot with good advice.

It happens now & then, usually when there's a flood of new members asking the same old questions that we've all heard over & over & over again, so the regulars usually pop off for a bit, but then they slowly come back, not all though :RpS_unsure:
everyone needs a break now & then :RpS_thumbup:

Just realised this is in the machine section, wtf am I posting in here for :RpS_unsure:

Seen as I'm here I might aswell ask, can magnetic plaster be sprayed? :RpS_mellow:

Noticed over the last few months a few of the old regulars are missing ie Goody, Mcplaster,Spunky and Les and Warrior arent posting much anymore. All good lads to boot with good advice.

for render bores like myself, I enjoyed goodys posts.
yep ive said before, forum needs knowleable fellas. other wise we end up with the likes of plasterjfe's of this world that just wing it. :rolleyes) :RpS_laugh:

for render bores like myself, I enjoyed goodys posts.
yep ive said before, forum needs knowleable fellas. other wise we end up with the likes of plasterjfe's of this world that just wing it. :rolleyes) :RpS_laugh:
That is why i read @Rigsby post, one thing knowing what you are talking about ,another have a passion for it :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its canny G** in the macho machine section like..............................:-0

Lol Owls, yep Goodys posts were thorough and straightforward.Steve (Mcplaster) I bought my first machine off put me on to Les who was a godsend when problems occured and dragged us out off the crap:RpS_thumbsup:

Its canny G** in the macho machine section like..............................:-0

more front than blackpool this john arti bloke,
comes in here trying to get in the gang by calling us machine lads poofs, get your self back in the plastering bit, with the rest of the juvenile chimps.

Last I heard they where all flying to China the other week :RpS_unsure:

comes in here trying to get in the gang by calling us machine lads poofs, get your self back in the plastering bit, with the rest of the juvenile chimps.

How very dare you Richard......................:-0

:-0.....

Puff:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.