Where’s Lurpy?

Members online

Maybe you should then mate.....or find another vice, as you come across like you’re very frustrated. Your posts are disproportionate to what’s been said to you. Maybe you should seek some help?......
I honestly couldn’t agree more mate, he’s been following me around for ages trying to take all his mental frustrations out on me, posting deliberately malicious comments not banter and he thinks that I’m just gonna stand for it all. He don’t know me Lol.
He is that much of a tough guy that he has blocked me from his pm’s. It’s quite sad really the blokes a complete and utter mess and needs help.

It’s not shirtless but a clip from the fight. Only a charity thing nothing serious but we raised over £20000 that night for cancer research.
I was sponsored by loads of the good folk from this forum and encouraged on by you all. It was a great night shame the ref didn’t give me another 15/20 seconds to finish the job off

I honestly couldn’t agree more mate, he’s been following me around for ages trying to take all his mental frustrations out on me, posting deliberately malicious comments not banter and he thinks that I’m just gonna stand for it all. He don’t know me Lol.
He is that much of a tough guy that he has blocked me from his pm’s. It’s quite sad really the blokes a complete and utter mess and needs help.
I ain't blocked you from nothing

I ain't blocked you from nothing
Stop lying you f**k**g fruit loop!!
526577DB-811F-492F-8281-20935D519519.jpeg

no start conversation box on the bottom. Coward!

View attachment 46733
It’s not shirtless but a clip from the fight. Only a charity thing nothing serious but we raised over £20000 that night for cancer research.
I was sponsored by loads of the good folk from this forum and encouraged on by you all. It was a great night shame the ref didn’t give me another 15/20 seconds to finish the job off
Was a tough wank but got there in the end

No I aint