wher do i learn this then

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wa sooking at the gold trowel site the other night for this but i think i would be wasting my money on the course as there is very few peeps within a 50 to 60 mile radius of where i live that would stump up the cash for it

Understand what you want to learn, why, where you go, plan etc and go for it.There's shed loads of finishes out there, but most importantly go and visit centres that offer training and then judge it yourself, Or go back in this forum of history as all questions are answered.

just watched loads on you tube ordered the gear I need and tools and going to do a wall in my own house don't look that hard just going to look at the DVD too

I hear wot ur say'n and i could well go the same way cos of where i live and how far i would have to travel hotel costs etc but at back of my mind is well plastering a wall looks easy until the first time up pick up a handboard n trowel and try to do it !

I hear wot ur say'n and i could well go the same way cos of where i live and how far i would have to travel hotel costs etc but at back of my mind is well plastering a wall looks easy until the first time up pick up a handboard n trowel and try to do it !
That's true I shall be first be trying it on a 4ft* 4ft plasterboard to practice but to be fair if I feel I cannot get it to a good standard of finish I shall not do my wall but I feel I will be ok as it looks easier than plastering m8 and have done a lot of research

That's true I shall be first be trying it on a 4ft* 4ft plasterboard to practice but to be fair if I feel I cannot get it to a good standard of finish I shall not do my wall but I feel I will be ok as it looks easier than plastering m8 and have done a lot of research

Its not as easy as it looks!!! All i would say is when burnishing make sure you keep your trowel really clean as it is too easy to score the finish with crap on the trowel

North west? were nieghbors! lol u not in southport anymore pal? Bradford proberly nearer for u. Seems like gooners a goner for now...

Yes buddy we are nearly neighbours :), still in southport if you didn't know its on the northwest coast between Preston and Liverpool, any for info or details on the Bradford centre?

cheers longy

is there much work doing venetian plastering out of all the years av been plastering i have never been asked aboot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.