Wheels fell off!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryed

Private Member
I am currently drowning my sorrows as I write this so excuse my spelling.The last 6 weeks I have been busier than ever and have been working weekends and evenings to keep up with demand for domestic work. I have also got two large jobs compared to the ones I am used to doing. One Is a 7 bed house to board dab and skim and tile the other is a new build nursing home with 40 rooms. The big house has been continually delayed for the past 4 weeks due to Major problems with the electrics so I have dropped onto some site work in the mean time. On Thursday the site agent from the nursing home rang me to say the job needed men on it and if I did not man it by today I would lose the contract. So I f**k*d off the site work on Friday and myself and 4 people I have took with me traveled to the nursing home which is 90 mins away to start the mf stud work. The blockwork on the building is not even finished and is under a foot of snow so the brickies can't do **** all so in turn I can't do **** all. So was an absolute waste of time. The big house is still not ready and the contractor I was doing the site work for has took someone else on to do the houses I was doing so now I'm left with **** all and have took 4 lads with me promising them work and left them up s**t street as well. I feel a right t**t

Did you kick the shight out of that site agent? I would!

Whys he saying it needed men when there were no walls to do?

Oh yeah bill the kunt for your time!

site agents are all useless .... they never know fook all, break all their promises and lie through their teeth

These things happen but i bet you wont get christmas cards of the 4 blokes you had to let down.
Not the best time of year for some t w a t site agent to get it all wrong!!!

No contract im afraid render. Cant make any start on the mf as when I say its not ready its not even close to being ready. Its a piss take

shte time of year really even on domestic

its funkin cold

frozen materials (2 jobs with ton bags of sand frozen solid )

customers lose interest 2 weeks before christmas and don't really want you there till new year (but not until 2nd week)

winge over ...........for now

That's true martin I've had 2 jobs cancelled this month because they want them
done in January now :RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.