Whats your minimum?

CeeVee

I've used my EZE24 when I've had just 10m of mono to do. I HATE handballing.

Whats your minimum metreage to justify getting any machine out?

Nah not yet. I hear too many horror stories. Sounds complicated.
Eze for me is simple and solid....and I have an employee to mix :)

Have you upgraded?
I’ve been looking but not found anything decent at the right price. It’s that time of year I feel the need again :sisi:

Has to be pretty small not to use one tbh. You need power and water either way. A small panel a ritmo and a 5m mortar hose is just as quick and easy to set up as buckets whisk , water etc is.

I’ve been looking but not found anything decent at the right price. It’s that time of year I feel the need again :sisi:
Prices of these things can be shocking...then factor in a huge genny and a water pump and butt...:endesacuerdo:

Ritmo 15m upwards, as it's all the cleaning down etc masking up balance but I've a gang of 3 of us so it takes no time to put it on in any case.
Our diesel, probably 40m with good access etc to justify it

Ritmo 15m upwards, as it's all the cleaning down etc masking up balance but I've a gang of 3 of us so it takes no time to put it on in any case.
Our diesel, probably 40m with good access etc to justify it
Have you got all the water butt set up too?
Does anyone just rig a ritmo up to the mains?

What setup is it John?

Ritmo L bought November 2016 of Les. Secondhand but only used for 1 silicone job. Barrel, water pump. Kept fairly clean.

Lad that owns it has parted with his mate so is thinking of going back Plastering.

Just gossip at moment but I think it may go.

Working with it now and good order.