Whats with the stupid questions recently?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterroberts

Is it just me or is this place getting stupid, how do I clean my tools, where do I buy this , how much is this etc etc etc

and fibre hand or whatever your calling yourself today, stop , I mean just stop replying with innane answers to everything thats on the forum.

Rant over have a lovely evening

Is it just me or is this place getting stupid, how do I clean my tools, where do I buy this , how much is this etc etc etc

and fibre hand or whatever your calling yourself today, stop , I mean just stop replying with innane answers to everything thats on the forum.

It's the heat ,,

old chinease proverb! "he that not ask not learn"

old Barnslay proverb " whats tha think yer daft tw*t"!!!

ps anyone know best way to turn a mixer off???:RpS_blushing::flapper:

old chinease proverb! "he that not ask not learn"

old Barnslay proverb " whats tha think yer daft tw*t"!!!

ps anyone know best way to turn a mixer off???:RpS_blushing::flapper:

Use snips to cut the plug off should turn off straight away

Some of the stuff I read on here make me think it's not the questions that are stupid ........ :RpS_unsure:

But while im here..................whats the best water to use for mixing up with, Hard or Soft.......................:RpS_unsure:

But while im here..................whats the best water to use for mixing up with, Hard or Soft.......................:RpS_unsure:

The wet kinds best

Wet water works the best

I always knew this wasnt as easy a questions as we all think. I tried to keep the question simple with on two possibly answers and now we have another dimension....................wet water............................:huh:

Glad someone said it! Some questions r so stupid they don't even warrant an answer.

Rant over have

:RpS_blushing::RpS_w00t::confused:

Last edited:
Fibre, just out of curiosity, at what point does your comment actually make any sense, can you read your post, and then, think about how it actually sounds when you say it out loud, does it make sense? When you have come to the correct answer let me know

Fibre, just out of curiosity, at what point does your comment actually make any sense, can you read your post, and then, think about how it actually sounds when you say it out loud, does it make sense? When you have come to the correct answer let me know

Mushrooms make great parrots. Bananas are for monkeys geronimo :RpS_thumbup:

Fibre hands is the current "forum lover" there have been many over the years. The good thing is they never last

Nothing to do with post count its to do with mindlessly replying to every post for the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.