What's the difference Refina vs Excalibur...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackospread

Just wondering who has used/owns both Refina s*p*r*lex spats and Excalibur spats and wether there was any difference apart from price and which they prefer.

Ta lads... :RpS_biggrin:

As far as i could tell the Excalibur's are the same as the old refina ones. They are red.

The new refina are blue and the blades can be replaced.

I reckon 1stop got the old stock cheap :)

None of that matter as the new eze spats seems good and the replacement blades are not stupidly priced

i think 1stop have been doing the excalibur for quite some time but it hasnt been so well known. the new eze spat looks good. blades are easily replaced and i think you can get different thickness'

wnt these be exactly the same as speedskim once they release there metal blades and there blades are already soo easy to replace also im guessing the speedskim blades will be cheaper

probably jr. but i guess its like anything. why do MT make trowels when tyzack already make them. different people like different things. i would happily try the speedskim metal blade and would give the ezespat plastic blade a go as long as its more like a plazzy trowel rather than the speedskim

As far as i could tell the Excalibur's are the same as the old refina ones. They are red.

The new refina are blue and the blades can be replaced.

I reckon 1stop got the old stock cheap :)

None of that matter as the new eze spats seems good and the replacement blades are not stupidly priced

Hi Guys,

There is no difference in the two apart from the colour. We were actually the first ones to bring these Into the country, yet Refina did a remarkable job marketing and advertising it. We just had a brand new lot delivered and they are still the same price and not old stock. ;)

EZE Spats are now available to buy, unfortunately not on our website yet but this will be done very soon. If you do need one feel free to pop in or give me a call

Ryan

Cheers Ryan. Ill be in touch. Are they available in all sizes now? I'd use the 600mm.
Plus the pole. Any idea when SpeedSkim are bringing out their pole and will you stock it?

Ta.

Hi mate, they are all available apart from the 80cm. Speedskim pole will be out in Jan I believe and we will stock it

Have a have good weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.