What's on today boys

Members online

1F5748AB-99CB-4526-BCCE-8D7B3DB7618F.jpeg

come on smuger your only a boy hobos 57years at it still love it been in wokshop all week making up cornice stuff /and and by the way any of you boys got £10 grand to lend i need new van
Went to a good mates funeral yesterday was only a week short of his 60th birthday when he died,, reasonably fit, working in steel works up the road most of his life, went to bed couple of week's ago sat up suddenly at 3am and dropped dead !
Last guy I expected to snuff it early.

Went to a good mates funeral yesterday was only a week short of his 60th birthday when he died,, reasonably fit, working in steel works up the road most of his life, went to bed couple of week's ago sat up suddenly at 3am and dropped dead !
Last guy I expected to snuff it early.
That's sad, 60 is too young.
You are never too old to die. make the most of this life, its the only one chance you have.

When I talk to Lime plasterers I am amazed at the rates.
When they are pricing work, the main question they are asked is not the price but when can you start.
Wish I got into it a few years back.
Mate it's a piece of piss the only down side is waiting for the background to go off then you gotta hit it at the right time too wet hangs all day, to dry can go awful wrong