What's in your lunch-box?

Members online

Lastlaff

not that kind of lunch-box pervvy, your lunch scran. Mrs Lastlaff gave me some sushi today, and I've got to admit it was GOOOOD. She used to always do me a bacon sarnie each day but I'm feeling a transition is occuring...is this mans food?

not that kind of lunch-box pervvy, your lunch scran. Mrs Lastlaff gave me some sushi today, and I've got to admit it was GOOOOD. She used to always do me a bacon sarnie each day but I'm feeling a transition is occuring...is this mans food?
Might be a sign that she wants something different than the usual lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nuffin in my box now, not a lot in the fridge, and the lasagne mrs Dropsalot made now resides within......this colder weather has sharpened my appetite!

Reactions: Pug
Ham cheese and tomato with mayo... I had that 7 days a week... now it varies...

I rather have sushi than a sandwich if I am honest... bread is not healthy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ham cheese and tomato with mayo... I had that 7 days a week... now it varies...

I rather have sushi than a sandwich if I am honest... bread is not healthy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
My old mate used to bring a whole packet of Breakaway biscuits every day...nothing else

I love sushi. Even make my own.

Attachments

• 1478546600695.jpg
    1478546600695.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 232
Winning lottery ticket hopefully . so I don't have to do anymore new builds

I have 1 meal per day, no breakfast and no lunch, probably not healthy

I suppose tomorrow will be the same as today, we'll pop round the corner to the Deli. :rico: There are definite benefits to working in the Jewellery Quarter now that it's all poshified.

I have been forgetting to eat all this week... get up into the office then dont stop or think to eat till jane walks in and asks me :-\