Whats happened to our great trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole point for my effort is to change how things are in a small way, because its wrong the way things are, if we all did the same then all the smalls would make a massive change ! The way forward is to stop looking backwards and change things for the better !

your men will not be standing beside you in the bankruptcy court. a little profit is no good and to big a risk. you need to make 25% if not, please stop for you and your famiies sake. as spanky says do not be a busy fool

your men will not be standing beside you in the bankruptcy court. a little profit is no good and to big a risk. you need to make 25% if not, please stop for you and your famiies sake. as spanky says do not be a busy fool

you are right malc, they wont be standing next to me as i have no intention of going to any bankruptcy court, i pick my contracts wisely and have firm agreements that i have no hesitation in enforcing, i dont get knocked !!! that way my guys dont either. i find a healthy balance with work and play and after 24yrs in this game im no new kid on the block ! but i appreciate everyone's advice. its not easy out they but it certainly isnt impossible.

Well if you are making a decent living and the employees are that's all anyone can expect but yes we know its tough in the subby world..

Status
Not open for further replies.