whats gone wrog

No one slags off my Norm! Dung heap for everyone that tries!!

Thank f**k we have proper time served spreads on here like @The Hobo who really know their onions or the place would go to s**t

Jumped up little nobody’s who think shining a s**t wall to f**k makes them well hard or other dumb bastards who contribute nothing should f**k off!

Thank f**k we have proper time served spreads on here like @The Hobo who really know their onions or the place would go to s**t

Jumped up little nobody’s who think shining a s**t wall to f**k makes them well hard or other dumb bastards who contribute nothing should f**k off!
There would only be five of us left.

wow jess thanks for the support love u to bits

Bus stop to Levenshulme.

Its taptwat ffs :rolleyes: the bad smell that won't go away:sisi:

Sorry but ....That gave me a semi ha ha!!!

20200908_104457.jpg