Whats best

Members online

No members online now.
Weber do bead adhesive I’m still to try it but it’s supposed to dry quick too

Even I’d admit though does seem a bit of a con

I saw a id use pink grip but he did it day before any way . A builder once used some dot . I was tempted to use tile adesive

Pink grip cures quick but it has had bad press lately.

If you can get hold off Weber Ibocar sachets it will make ocr set in 20minutes. I bought some about 8 years ago but it comes in tubs of 10 x 2kg bags at £90 + vat back then. Still on the first bag. Chucked the rest couldn’t sell it on or even give it away.

This is good to have hidden somewhere dry in your van for when you knock a bead off when ruling off or scratching up. Saved my bacon on one occasion.

Pink grip cures quick but it has had bad press lately.

If you can get hold off Weber Ibocar sachets it will make ocr set in 20minutes. I bought some about 8 years ago but it comes in tubs of 10 x 2kg bags at £90 + vat back then. Still on the first bag. Chucked the rest couldn’t sell it on or even give it away.

This is good to have hidden somewhere dry in your van for when you knock a bead off when ruling off or scratching up. Saved my bacon on one occasion.

Beed fell or under door . Had to shove it back on with some of floor then i banged some silicone under to hold it hopefully. If not i just nip back and redo that bit

Beed fell or under door . Had to shove it back on with some of floor then i banged some silicone under to hold it hopefully. If not i just nip back and redo that bit

Nail it back on. If the joints are hard use cable clips.

Av had some of that weber bead addy stuff in the lock up for months just keep forgetting to try it