What you done today ....

Members online

No members online now.
Just finished the house today a bit sun burnt Weber chalk mate
6EF09AAB-018D-4286-8A4B-F093714E2A13.jpeg

Feck all worth anything, a little 50 quid job that took twice as long as it should have, a cancelled job appointment, finally got into my lock up after losing the keys only to find the rain has got in (wet gypsum boards anyone), trying to fix the window winder on the van, all while hobbling round like gimp oohing and ahhing and yelping with a torn calf...

Beer, and soon...

Feck all worth anything, a little 50 quid job that took twice as long as it should have, a cancelled job appointment, finally got into my lock up after losing the keys only to find the rain has got in (wet gypsum boards anyone), trying to fix the window winder on the van, all while hobbling round like gimp oohing and ahhing and yelping with a torn calf...

Beer, and soon...
£50 job?

Beer, and soon...
You should not be doing 50 quid jobs as a professional tradesman mate.

Put some base coat on pegged it decided it was too hot went the pub

Attachments

• 4383AE3F-7988-4B1B-AFFB-C9BC1549396E.jpeg
    4383AE3F-7988-4B1B-AFFB-C9BC1549396E.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 97
Patched 2 ceilings and skimmed a chimney breast and went home had a beer cut the grass,had another beer some tucker and more beer forgot had to pick kids up from school and nursery told the missus I'm over the limit she had to pick them up pissed her off a day well spent

Went in blind on a little ‘over skim’plastering job that my mate put me up for. Disaster written all over it as soon as walked in. Walls like bay of biscay, bad patching in, loose boarding, flaking paint, flaking plaster patching, effervescence and then told that one wall needed to be done in lime lite.

No chance!!

Batten and boarded the c**t :coffe:

got to go back and skim it.

Finished boarding a jumbo wall, then tidied up. Finished by 9am. Checked on next week’s job, then came home and cut the grass in the sweltering heat.

Just finished barrowing 2 ton of sand and 2 ton of all In, and other gear in for job next week. Cold shower and plonk myself in front of fan on full blast next, potter round garden n workshop till BBQ n booze T time :cool:
Cool Down Season 2 GIF by Friends