What you all doing today?

Members online

McBentLegs

Hack off and re render for me, got to save skirts and architraves, was dreading it but the brick work is actually flat! Rooms smaller than I remember too!
IMG_20180924_112244.jpg
IMG_20180924_112236.jpg

partial kitchen reskim, cornice repair and a ceiling rose to put up, had to hack of all the tiles as the bollox that was suppose to do it didn't.

I've got to bolster off about 6m^2 then the day is my own.

Thinking completely outside the box, I am going to visit the council to see what the crack is with concessions/street entertainment/things of that nature, then I am going to visit a workshops to enquire about the cost of a reverse-o-cycle.

If everything pans out, then I will buy one and start looking for places to make silly bets. For £5, you can have a go on my reverse-o-cycle. If you can ride it in a straight line for 20m, I will give you £200.

Sound like a good bet?

I'm repairing / replacing slates on a 100yr old cart shed roof in a farm yard in the middle of nowhere! I have not plastered anything for nearly 5 weeks now but, have some to do at end of week and I'm dreading it :eek::eek:

Just done the most disgusting bathroom ever it was still filthy after a complete rip out, knew what was coming though did kitchen a couple of weeks ago oh my lord I’d never seen anything like it, keep all our stuff outside, eat when you get home and straight in the shower when you get in. Teachers are filthy f**k**s considering they have three quarters of the year off

Just done the most disgusting bathroom ever it was still filthy after a complete rip out, knew what was coming though did kitchen a couple of weeks ago oh my lord I’d never seen anything like it, keep all our stuff outside, eat when you get home and straight in the shower when you get in. Teachers are filthy f**k**s considering they have three quarters of the year off

They're not-rights, that's why. There's only a fcukign not-right would want to do that job.

I've got to bolster off about 6m^2 then the day is my own.

Thinking completely outside the box, I am going to visit the council to see what the crack is with concessions/street entertainment/things of that nature, then I am going to visit a workshops to enquire about the cost of a reverse-o-cycle.

If everything pans out, then I will buy one and start looking for places to make silly bets. For £5, you can have a go on my reverse-o-cycle. If you can ride it in a straight line for 20m, I will give you £200.

Sound like a good bet?
I tried one of them in London, I was very good on a push bike when I was younger, rode motorbikes since being 7, I never got 1 meter on that b*****d thing they are impossible without hours of practice

I tried one of them in London, I was very good on a push bike when I was younger, rode motorbikes since being 7, I never got 1 meter on that b*****d thing they are impossible without hours of practice

That's why I'm going to offer £200 prizes for only £5 a try.

The money is safe.

That's why I'm going to offer £200 prizes for only £5 a try.

The money is safe.
Saw a video of someone trying to learn to ride one, they used it on stage to prove a point and literally no one could ride more than a few feet.

The geezer who learnt over a few days couldn't ride a normal bike after that, had to re program his muscle memory. I would love a go on one!

Saw a video of someone trying to learn to ride one, they used it on stage to prove a point and literally no one could ride more than a few feet.

The geezer who learnt over a few days couldn't ride a normal bike after that, had to re program his muscle memory. I would love a go on one!

Nearly... the video you saw was Smarter Every Day and it took him 8 months to crack it. Mind you, that was only a few minutes a day.

Reactions: Djr
Anywhere where people don't have enough to do and might be open to spending a few quid.... festivals and things, most probably - or Dublin. There isn't much in the way of cities to have centres over here.
Temple bar, your onto a winner