what year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoother09

Roughly what year did mixing drill get introduced I remember it happenig just! Was avin a debate with a pal ??

I can't remember I was on shovel n podger for ages then my gaffa bought a 110 hilti sds n put a whisk in it! Feckin bone shaker!I didn't see a proper mixing drill till about 2001!

Im sure my old fella dint buy one on purpose cos he wanted me to have it as hard as him crafty ****! All iget off him is how easy we got it now blah blah blah! Not my fault your generation were to thick to invent it earlier :RpS_lol: no offence golden oldies!:RpS_thumbsup:

Misread your post smoother,i used a draper driil with a whisk in 1992 , i then bought a PFT mixer in 1995 , most powerful one ive ever had,some f**k*r robbed it

we had bosch paddles about the mid 80s when we first started ewi.

My old superiors also told me they were using bosch mixers in the 80's for ewi, I bought my first megamixer in 2001 for £700 and they told me they would never catch on. What did they know stupid fecking Spaniards.

My old superiors also told me they were using bosch mixers in the 80's for ewi, I bought my first megamixer in 2001 for £700  and they told me they would never catch on. What did they know stupid fecking Spaniards.
80s!!! I defo got bummed over by my old man tight **** he had me on the stick n podge till 99:RpS_lol:

Mixing drill?...yous guys love these new fancy tools:rolleyes)

Im still using the board n drag and a podger...pffft:rolleyes)

Mixing drill?...yous guys love these new fancy tools:rolleyes)

Im still using the board n drag and a podger...pffft:rolleyes)
Thats when plasterers didnt get there tools nicked thiefs dint even know what the fook they were never mind trying to flog um on :RpS_lol:

Eibenstock have been making power tools since 1919, so the Germans probably had them back then and I think plastering machines were around in the 70's. In Germany

96 I started using a drill metabo
had a alloy plunger made by my mate before that was a light as a feather was thinking of having. Another one made it was that good just little mixes as ones you get buy now are shite

Status
Not open for further replies.