What would you do????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogomollie

Me n my mate started decorating his spare bedroom today so first on the agenda was stripping off the wooden panels, to our horror the whole plaster came off from the brick!!!! its only on 1 wall and about 1m in height at places, now whats the best way to deal with this or what should I do to repair???? what would you do?????

Me n my mate started decorating his spare bedroom today so first on the agenda was stripping off the wooden panels, to our horror the whole plaster came off from the brick!!!! its only on 1 wall and about 1m in height at places, now whats the best way to deal with this or what should I do to repair???? what would you do?????

give my mate the yellow pages, and tell him to look in the plasterers section.

More top advice on the forum there Or if the panels have been skipped dust off the brick and varnish.... Lovely. You'll be talk of the town:RpS_thumbup:

Hi,
I would depending on the scale of the problem either dry line it or patch as has been said.
I would also advise if not experienced in the matter use the internet or YP to find yourselves a suitable solution.

Rock on!

Forgot to add,

May be it would be prudent to consider a larger skirting board to hide the problem? feature and all that:RpS_biggrin:

Rock on !

If it was my house, i'd make a peephole so I could watch my neighbours wife undress. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.