What type of block work?

PlasterCraftDundee

Can anyone tell me what this block work is? It's looks very similar to standard concrete blocks but yellow colour and seems like precast. The house has been dashed but it is all falling off so I'm assuming the block work needs either treated or something like rendaid? The customer wants it dashed again.

20170720_150027.jpg
20170720_145854.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what this block work is? It's looks very similar to standard concrete blocks but yellow colour and seems like precast. The house has been dashed but it is all falling off so I'm assuming the block work needs either treated or something like rendaid? The customer wants it dashed again.

View attachment 18776View attachment 18777

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That looks more like stone to me, especially with the quions round doors and the size of lintols. Looks to me like the stonework has discoloured and went a bit scabby so theyve casted (dashed) over top of it but not prepped it properly so its failed..

Hello, is the house private or on a council estate and where is it .if it is social housing the house type will be listed and the local council or the Bre report will be able to identify the house type and what materials were used to construct it.

A house round corner of mine had same blocks and a company came in to roughcast it few years back. Two weeks later they were back hacking it off and doing it again lol