What trowels do people use for laying on, flattening and finishing ?

Members online

You were saying I haven't answered your question on post 38, and now the question you're quoting is post 46? Confused...

ffs what is it with you fkin lefties?

I asked you a simple question:

it was either leave or remain on referendum ballot paper,what part of that do you not understand?

Stop being a silly little boy,quit with your babbling bullshit and answer the question directly.

It's not hard.

ffs what is it with you fkin lefties?

I asked you a simple question:

it was either leave or remain on referendum ballot paper,what part of that do you not understand?

Stop being a silly little boy,quit with your babbling bullshit and answer the question directly.

It's not hard.
Was just pointing out you were asking me to answer a question you hadn't even asked.
As above where I had already answered it... But I'll repeat it again, you can't simply say whatever you want in the build up to a referendum and then completely ignore it because the ballot paper doesn't have paragraphs on writing on it, it would of needed to have been sheets of A4 paper to read through with all the promises leave had made, that's not what a ballot paper is for.
The same as with a GE they don't write the whole manifesto of each party on the ballot paper simply the party name. I hope that's cleared up my view on the matter for you

Was just pointing out you were asking me to answer a question you hadn't even asked.
As above where I had already answered it... But I'll repeat it again, you can't simply say whatever you want in the build up to a referendum and then completely ignore it because the ballot paper doesn't have paragraphs on writing on it, it would of needed to have been sheets of A4 paper to read through with all the promises leave had made, that's not what a ballot paper is for.
The same as with a GE they don't write the whole manifesto of each party on the ballot paper simply the party name. I hope that's cleared up my view on the matter for you

giphy (49).gif

You can put as many memes up as you like, and you probably will, but that's not how an adult makes a point or wins an argument. Any sane person no matter how they voted will agree with me.

Can you imagine after a GE when a government breaks a manifesto pledge they came out and said "well it wasn't on the ballot paper"

You can put as many memes up as you like, and you probably will, but that's not how an adult makes a point or wins an argument. Any sane person no matter how they voted will agree with me.

Can you imagine after a GE when a government breaks a manifesto pledge they came out and said "well it wasn't on the ballot paper"
Ffs give it a f**k**g rest will ya you’ve proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that you can’t give a simple answer to a simple question and as for winning an argument I should know better not to argue with a lefty loon as you’ll only drag me down to your level and then you’ll beat me with experience

Ffs give it a f**k**g rest will ya you’ve proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that you can’t give a simple answer to a simple question and as for winning an argument I should know better not to argue with a lefty loon as you’ll only drag me down to your level and then you’ll beat me with experience
You still don't think I answered the question :oops:

You still don't think I answered the question :oops:
No I don’t pal you’ve just chatted mumbling bullshit you really need to move on from this do you really want to go through life feeling this bitter because the result of the referendum didn’t turn out they way you wanted it?
You lost sunshine I’m sorry for you but that’s democracy pal take my advice and chill out you’re not gonna change anything if you just can’t accept it and don’t like it,f**k off and live in another Eu member country simple as that.

No I don’t pal you’ve just chatted mumbling bullshit you really need to move on from this do you really want to go through life feeling this bitter because the result of the referendum didn’t turn out they way you wanted it?
You lost sunshine I’m sorry for you but that’s democracy pal take my advice and chill out you’re not gonna change anything if you just can’t accept it and don’t like it,f**k off and live in another Eu member country simple as that.
How's any of that relevant? I've clearly answered your question you're just choosing to ignore it.
Plus it won't be quite as easy to "f**k off and live in another EU member country" after brexit. Thankyou for mentioning another negative of leaving.
Few deep breaths, think if what you're saying makes any sense. I believe you can do it, try and make a valid point. Go

Im using a marshalltown trowel for all my plastering from laying on to finishing. The odd occasion ill use my nella s*p*r*lex when troweling with water.
What do people use for:

Laying on
Flattening
Finishing
13" marshaltown start to finish.

There for rendering mate
I was in wickes last week and some random bloke by the till looked at me and said, are you plastering?

Yes.

Ah do you know what this is?!

That’s a sponge float :rolleyes:

Ah but do you know what it’s for?!

Rendering.

Nope! I’m using it on finish!

Right. Yeah I’ve heard people do that but personally I prefer steel.

Well there you go I’ve taught you something new!

:rayos:

f**k my life

I was in wickes last week and some random bloke by the till looked at me and said, are you plastering?

Yes.

Ah do you know what this is?!

That’s a sponge float :rolleyes:

Ah but do you know what it’s for?!

Rendering.

Nope! I’m using it on finish!

Right. Yeah I’ve heard people do that but personally I prefer steel.

Well there you go I’ve taught you something new!

:rayos:

f**k my life
Well he's a very kind man, teaching the stupid woman how to plastering, isn't he?

Did you feel mansplained to f**k?
Every week without fail lol.

The girl on the till exploded at him last week though in righteousness indignation on my behalf! Made me laugh/cringe!

He was genuinely, misguidedly, trying to be nice so I was pleasant to him. I can tell the dickheads from the kindly patronising and it makes me sigh but it’s fine. Kind of funny really.

The best is still the bloke who started throwing s**t “I needed” in my trolley! My eyes were bugging out of my head!

Ha! or the bloke who asked if he could assist me carrying two beads!! :ROFLMAO: Bless him