What tool would break ye heart if ye lost it

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Lost me stanley knife today. Its old as i can remember . Bog standard type not one of these big bent fancy thing. Was really upset .found it in side of van door later and was over moon. Think it had fell out me pocket. Also still got my first bucket trowel . Looks like a spoon compaired to ones we use now. Sharp as hell though. Anyone else get emotionally atrached to tools when they get old. I.ll be devestated when that knife die. May even get a new en and let him retire

Batteries with or seperate?

It comes with a 240 plug, no batteries. It doesn’t charge them either as the older ones did.
But has a great sound, pisses all over the Makita, dab, Bluetooth, USB port, fixes onto a tough system trolley.

Is it sad that I thought of putting some old tools in a tool box to pass to lad when he leaves home.
I get all excited when I go in to a old boys shed or garage and see his tools he’s had for decades..

Prob could of worded that better

@Olican would miss his sausage cooker!
Have you seen our "egg-on-stick cooker" ?

IMG_20180105_172048.jpg
IMG_20180105_172742.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
Artex tiny pen knife. Got it from rep 20+ years ago and used many times to cut the straps on pallets in merchants ect. Oh and bottles of beer as the other side it an opener. Was in wickes recently rushing as store closed in 5 mins. I was slashing away at wood baton packs as wanted just 2 straight peaces.

Bloody tasty though, I'm fussy with my eggs. I cook a mean omlette but these little gadgets cook the eggs so evenly they are Divine ...don't think they are best served on a bucket next to a manky trowel though
Oooooh i cook a awsome omelette . The best i believe lol