What to use to level out bowed wall..hardwall?

Members online

BigMacks

I have a solid exterior wall (non cavity) upstairs in Victorian property, not ground floor. It is bowed floor to ceiling and start to end with window in between. It is rendered on the outside.

I have been advised NOT to use browning or bonding as this attracts moisture. Wall was already multi finished many years ago on top of original lime render. No damp problems but issues with condensation and mould....poor ventilation (will open the window more often now).

What suitable product can I use now to level it out ready for skimming?

Some say use hardwall some say don't...not quite sure...
Any other suitable products or options....

condensation culprit! drying laundry, and steam from cooking, shower etc..to much moisture in flat. maybe u could try celotex and a vapour barrier

Jess stop digging holes, you can stick it
Ssssssshhhhh

This doesn’t concern you mouldy!

I’m handling it...... like this..

Hold Me Back Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

I have a solid exterior wall (non cavity) upstairs in Victorian property, not ground floor. It is bowed floor to ceiling and start to end with window in between. It is rendered on the outside.

I have been advised NOT to use browning or bonding as this attracts moisture. Wall was already multi finished many years ago on top of original lime render. No damp problems but issues with condensation and mould....poor ventilation (will open the window more often now).

Self levelling compound.

It's a no brainer.

Lime render, lime finish, multi-finish plaster, bowed,
what could go wrong just put another coat of plaster on top?
1612975088980.png

Best of knocking it all of lathing it out with treated lath then cellotex and board which is cheaper or put thermal boards on a bit dearer
Then skim job done never had damp mould issues again

Best of knocking it all of lathing it out with treated lath then cellotex and board which is cheaper or put thermal boards on a bit dearer
Then skim job done never had damp mould issues again
makes a change to see some good advice instead of the usual clueless bollox ye see on here