What things to keep in mind when hiring professionals for plaster work?

Jenniferslauth

Hello all,

I am Jennifer. I am looking for professionals for plastering work. So please give me a glimpse of some good brands to choose simply the best.

Thanks and Regards:
Jennifer Slauth

Hello all,

I am Jennifer. I am looking for professionals for plastering work. So please give me a glimpse of some good brands to choose simply the best.

Thanks and Regards:
Jennifer Slauth
Welcome to the forum what's your opinion on rising damp I think it doesn't exist and is made up by an Irish fella who had a wall tie company, what's your findings and have you ever seen it it have any pics?

Welcome to the forum what's your opinion on rising damp I think it doesn't exist and is made up by an Irish fella who had a wall tie company, what's your findings and have you ever seen it it have any pics?

some chat up line that is flyn !!!

Are you after someone to do some work for you? Or asking about brands of plastering gear to use??

I think now rising damp problems is growing faster but it occurs most probably in older buildings or bad constructed newly buildings. Rising damp is moisture present in your walls as a result of water. Like this

images

I think now rising damp problems is growing faster but it occurs most probably in older buildings or bad constructed newly buildings. Rising damp is moisture present in your walls as a result of water. Like this

images

that may of been your drunken husband ??

I've read the posts and not a clue? Is she after people to do work? Or advertising her own lot??

Jennifer, if you hire a plasterer and they ponce around taking selfies all day pick there gear up and throw it out on the street then kick there arse up and down the street for impersonating a plasterer.

What is going on in here??

the lady is blaming her husband for having a wee in the corner while being rather pished.

while all along it was herself who did the deed and as usual the man has taken the blame.

my advice would be to get a potty in that room when its the weekend.