What the f**k

Members online

Andy g

Is this
DSC_0027.JPG

If it’s a ceiling the last one I saw like that was when the person had died on floorboards upstairs and was a large gentleman and didn’t get found for a while and he dripped through the boards as nature took its course

Yeah seen that quite a few times before.
Worst one I had was late night call out. To secure property. Druggie slit his wrists. See them bring corpse out. Then had to go up to flat blood everywhere. Soaked through ambulance sheets and pooled up when walking over it. Had to crouch down in it to change locks. He was only 28.

Is that the really old thin wallpaper that used to get varnished, because ive seen that produce similar results when skimmed over.
no it was realy thick embossed paper with like a felt back hard to remove leaves bits on here and there and they cause it

it is starting to tell storys/I will take a guess is it on a staircase hallway on bottom half / or some times the kitchen walls were done in stuff like oilcloth which can do same

Andy G not prepping properly again.

Mind, I can talk...painted a stairwell yesterday - all went well until I got to the top. Wall was very slippery for no apparent reason so I just boshed it on anyway.

Come back this morning and half of it was on the floor. The paint still hasn't gone off in those bits. f**k knows what's up with it.

Andy G not prepping properly again.

Mind, I can talk...painted a stairwell yesterday - all went well until I got to the top. Wall was very slippery for no apparent reason so I just boshed it on anyway.

Come back this morning and half of it was on the floor. The paint still hasn't gone off in those bits. f**k knows what's up with it.
get some heat in there cold damp walls by the sound of it