what size trowel do you all use

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDS

i use a 11inc trowel, just bought a 14inc today, what do you all use? keep it clean lads

13 for layin on an a well broken in 11 for final polish an if i can be arsed i get the fire exit sign out to make it shine customers love a shiney wall haha

mines a 14x3/4 spanking new un to get it on and 13x5 worn in when i need to give it some

no dont do t n j, why , if i could put skim on with a 1mtre h section i would, maybe thats one for youtube

yes couldnt get on with mine when i was a young boy, the more i play , the bigger it gets, its like playing with a light saber now

I use a 20" refina had it a couple of years but ive seen bigger ones on wetndry.wall with two handles so might have to invest coz the tennis elbow is playin up.:(

15 marshall permatrowel for laying on...14 marshalltown carbon (my old trowel) for dry / burnish trowel out....got a 18 in the van for flattening..but plays up my elbow somthing rotten...so it stays in the van

well smoothing down.....but if found i lay on thick and take some off on flatten ...cant help it ...not alot mind but enough to feck your elbow on an 18

has anyone here ever seen the film 'fear and loathing in las vegas'

I use a 15" gold Cartier 18 Carrat Blade , with a diamond encrusted leather handle .Specially designes by Gucci. ;D

ok, my first trowel is/ was a 13 marshall... razor sharp. I have a 14 I use for floating will become my skimming trowel soon. However I have a 16 for boardwork and uneven ceilings.... really nice to use on big areas. I then flatten in with an 18 if i Can be arsed to get it out of the va... the 18 is very handy trowel to have.

I also have a 11 for dnd I use a taping knofe for cleaning the boad down and scraping clean floors and trowels...lol

Danny

14" marshalltown for putting on and flattening and 11" tyzack centenary for last polish

had my new 14inc trowel out today, what a corka half the time on the celling and made it smoother quicker, iv been missen out, i usually use my 11inc

Status
Not open for further replies.