What makes you a good plasterer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nisus Lee I really don't like your avatar would you mind awfully changing it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The perseverance to not chuck the job in when every fecker undercuts you on prices.

Random question , in your opinion what makes a good plasterer?
Good question mate. Wouldnt we all like to know:RpS_biggrin: I think to be able to earn money is the main thing. There isnt a point trying to be good at everything if you dont earn anything.

It sounds liek you have it rough DRplastering. Just look after yourself. You are number one in the end :RpS_thumbup:

I rock up to my domestic jobs in my wedding suit and tie looking like I own the world.
My trowles are all in my modified briefcase (old trunk from boarding school)
Customers think I'm the mutts nuts.

:RpS_lol: jurek. I meant workwise you fool. Do any of you charge for giving out quotes? I have had one or two lately where I didn't the work but could have made somethingif I had charged the customers. Some were just timewsaters to be honest. Dicks

no i would not. and you sound like B A Barraccas out of the A Team. JUSTSKIM, not jesssop

All quotes are free. Get an idea of who are time wasters over the phone. Got asked once to send a quote for a job on letter headed paper. The cock just wanted to send it off to his insurance. Told him where to go.

I had a job where I had to ask them to hoover before I got there so the roll and stroll would stick

Hahahah @beddy .... yeah done a few of them where you wipe your feet on the way out ... wont do it anymore if I can help it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.