What makes a good plasterers Van...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big enough for a board... Enough room for racking...
Enough room for beads...
Has to have 2 passenger seats...

What Plasjack said. Except for the passenger seats. f**k having to put up with anyone else's farts.

Got 15 plate new shape vivaro lwb...had a swb before and couldn't get 8x 4s in back...that's one thing I wanted ...the best is in the cab for me..so nice it's like a car ...the middle seat folds down and is a desktop ..cup holders everywhere and storeage all over ...Bluetooth a must ...satnav in built ...reverse camera ...will do me for 5-10 years..before I bought it looked at transit and vw both were to much money for same as vauxhall and I hated the cab in vw

Could you put 2car seats in a 3 seat van. Got 1 baby and mrs wants another straight away.

I've had two baby seats in my transit

3 seats a must for me too then, been looking and there dont seem to be many. Apart from that a cd player so I can bang out me Bob Dylan.....easily pleased and blacked out windows so I can touch myself.

Where the cupholders are.

Drove a citroen for few weeks. And cupholders were non existant. My transit has 4!!! So i can take my pick!
I got a relay, and as you say theres only one cupholder, not that I want to throw a party in it but a bit lame innit?

I got a relay, and as you say theres only one cupholder, not that I want to throw a party in it but a bit lame innit?
I know the feeling I've tried to balance my cup in the side of the door a few times and spilt it but I love the size of the back so now I could throw a party in the back [emoji41]

image.jpeg
Saw one in white the other day thought it looked the bollox so prob shoite mechanically.

has to have minimum laod lenght of 3mtrs for cornice, tall enough to stand in the back.
comfy driving.

so vw crafter lwb won it for me

Got 15 plate new shape vivaro lwb...had a swb before and couldn't get 8x 4s in back...that's one thing I wanted ...the best is in the cab for me..so nice it's like a car ...the middle seat folds down and is a desktop ..cup holders everywhere and storeage all over ...Bluetooth a must ...satnav in built ...reverse camera ...will do me for 5-10 years..before I bought it looked at transit and vw both were to much money for same as vauxhall and I hated the cab in vw

I can get 8x4s into my transit connect so scratching my head here at why you couldn't get them in your van.

Cant see a 8 foot board going in a connect ???? Its a known fact they wudnt go ina short wheel old tranny etc ..... Unless u have a long wheel connect ???

Trust me, I've had 2 8x4 sheets of ply and 3 sheets of 8x4 plasterboard in it thou don't be letting the garda(Irish cops) know about it because I'd be f**k*d.

Haha well there you go not very practical, dont worry i think they are a member on here mate lol never mind , so if you say want 9 boards and dab etc and multi u could get it in ? ..... :)

Depends on what.you do, my work is all domestics,

Small enough to park, big enough to carry a mixer tools and materals.

My combo does me fine, roof racks there if I'm using 8x4 sheets.

And I get 60mpgs, £10 gets me 100-110miles :D

So in essence I like good mpg and easy to use on a daily basis

Fine for little odd jobs every when you get decent sized u start to need a bigger van unless all the gear in delivered . But that doesnt always work lol i started with a kangoo like , was so much easier with the bigger van

Status
Not open for further replies.