What make a good plasterer

Andy g

Someone who has to use ten bags a day or someone who user 2 a day to get there money( andyg as u were)

We did 7 while seven today . Got double bubble but never again. f**k**g knackered. Rather take 2 days to do same .i.m getting old 7 30am to 3 pm ish suits me fine

We did 7 while seven today . Got double bubble but never again. f**k**g knackered. Rather take 2 days to do same .i.m getting old 7 30am to 3 pm ish suits me fine

I like early starts. I'd far rather do 4 while 2 than 8 while 6 and as for 10 while 8, I just feel robbed of the whole day.

Used to love working at the dairy in Trafford Park. 4 while 7 twice, 4 while 4 twice and four days off. A substantial bit of graft but by the end of it, it felt like you'd worked half a week and had a long weekend to show for it and £650.

I like early starts. I'd far rather do 4 while 2 than 8 while 6 and as for 10 while 8, I just feel robbed of the whole day.

Used to love working at the dairy in Trafford Park. 4 while 7 twice, 4 while 4 twice and four days off. A substantial bit of graft but by the end of it, it felt like you'd worked half a week and had a long weekend to show for it and £650.
What happend

What happend

In a nutshell, agency happened.

I can't remember exactly what - it was a long time ago - shake up or screw up or something, something changed that was beyond my control and I was moved along to something else.

Must be tough being a social misfit like yourself. Just keep your head down watch your P's &Q's on domestics and lighten up.
Ok i will try . My plastering mind not been to good thing i was having a breakdown this is hard to go to work and plastererbut i do i will never give in

Ok i will try . My plastering mind not been to good thing i was having a breakdown this is hard to go to work and plastererbut i do i will never give in
Eye of tiger . And get a joey jobs much more enjoyable when no cleaning and running to van

Someone who has to use ten bags a day or someone who user 2 a day to get there money( andyg as u were)

plastering is about technique and timings andy...its physical enough on your body.
try and find the easiest way for yourself.
never rush anything and keep everything under control.
little things like keeping draft off the walls clean water and work in clean areas.
boarding and dabbing youl find easy aswell as floating and skimming.
find yourself an easy system or get into different gangs and learn different tricks.

I am rockey
latest