what machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you guys getting any mpfinish? I wanna see how it is compared to BG spray finish. We have decided to not spray multi or board finish from now on as it just not suitable. Anyone know the kanuf rep number for south-east?

many thanks i ask knauf if someone could ring me but no one has bothered....

how much is it a bag and do u have to get it by the pallet?

Where are you guys getting any mpfinish? I wanna see how it is compared to BG spray finish. We have decided to not spray multi or board finish from now on as it just not suitable. Anyone know the kanuf rep number for south-east?
why isnt it suitable

we will need s**t loads. Gibbo its not suitable cos it goes off to quick

thats why you should 2 coat it. get it on and flattened then mist it again.

the mp finish takes ages to go off. you could put about 60m on on your own, flatten it, clean the machine and have a cup of tea watching it. but when it starts to go off, it goes quite quick. quite similar to mp75 in some ways

See thats why i need to get my hands on some so i can see. Spunky thats why we have decided to not spray any more plus it just horrible to use now we have be using spray finish. It doesnt seem to clean of as easy either.

We have decided to only spray products that where designed to be spray from now on :RpS_biggrin:

putzparts

:RpS_laugh:
what machine sprays sand and cement render not pre bagged gear.

the best machine is a Putzmeister SP11,if you are going to be mixing/spraying a lot of material.it will do sand/cement,bagged render or you can do liquid floor screeds,electric machines are generally used for bagged materials where you can get close to your work,all machines are only as good as the man on the end of the hose,if he cannot keep up with the machine then its advantage is lost.

to invest in a diesel machine you need to be going to apply a lot of material or also use it for liquid floor screed.

there are a lot of happy electric machine users, as also there are diesel ones.

it takes minutes and a small amount of water to clean a trowel but a machine diesel or electric will only work the following day if they are properally cleaned which may take up to 45 mins at end of the shift.

the best machine is a Putzmeister SP11,if you are going to be mixing/spraying a lot of material.it will do sand/cement,bagged render or you can do liquid floor screeds,electric machines are generally used for bagged materials where you can get close to your work,all machines are only as good as the man on the end of the hose,if he cannot keep up with the machine then its advantage is lost.

to invest in a diesel machine you need to be going to apply a lot of material or also use it for liquid floor screed.

it takes minutes and a small amount of water to clean a trowel but a machine diesel or electric will only work the following day if they are properally cleaned which may take up to 45 mins at end of the shift.

more of a utiform fella myself

we will need s**t loads. Gibbo its not suitable cos it goes off to quick

I quit plastering23 years ago but when i saw the L&D video and saw how fast you can spray I thought, this lot is going to set as fast as it goes on. Maybe a bit to fast for two spreads? Perhaps with an organised workforce it could work?

I would not mind the cleaning if the gear was on the wall .

I quit plastering23 years ago but when i saw the L&D video and saw how fast you can spray I thought, this lot is going to set as fast as it goes on. Maybe a bit to fast for two spreads? Perhaps with an organised workforce it could work?

Thats the point in the spray plasters they are designed to be workable much much longer so you can deal with the meterage.

Hi All , im new to this forum and im thinking of investing in a machine to spray finnish, any advice on whether its worth the investmet? what sort of meterage you looking at covering in a day with how many lads ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.