What Machine to get?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mate once drank 8 pints of stella in about 45 mins - we had this little "down it in 1" game going but only he was playing:RpS_lol: we wanted to test his capacity as he is known for being a monster anyway after the 8th he just stood up and stumbled off on his own down the street vomiting, nobody seen him for ages after that ha ha ha:RpS_lol:

me too if i get lashed now i cant do anything next day, there was a time when i used to go to student night round wigan on a thursday and get lashed in princes of red sripe - a pound a can. be working next morning just slightly rough until i had a brew and toast but now I wud be in bed til 12.00 sick from 12 til 17;00 then back to sleep for an hour then wake at 6ish to try to attempt food intake.

hangover s*x is mint you're the dirty ******* you were the night before but with a cock full of blood

Can anyone tell me is there machine that sprays skim but also hardwall and OCR thanking you pleasing

IVor.
The machine you are looking for is the Ritmo M. In its standard application it can mix and pump up to 15 ltrs a minute which equates to approx 2 m2 a minute, It will handle hardwall, Mp 75 weber ocr or indeed any bagged render that is pumpable. By also purchasing the Powercoat equipment you can quickly adapt the same machine to mix and pump skim finishes like the new BG spray finish. It takes approx 5 minutes to switch over.
The Ritmo m is available in 110v or 230v
check out our web link

Why can't the 3phase xl be used for skim coat. Can't you use the power coat with it or is it some other reason? Thanks

Yeah it is, plus the technology is more advanced allowing the single phase versions to be worth having. The switchable is a good idea because you have a 3 phase machine or a single phase machine depending on what suits the job.

Yeah its the reason I asked really, shame they don't do a 110v/400v ritmo m. Still worried that the 110 won't have the guts and the 240 not been allowed on site.

weve got a g4 now. a lot more user friendly than the ritmo for clesning etc. but a chore to move sbout

Good for you, Just think of the extra pumping distances and the greater speed you'll have it all on. You;ll be like Popeye soon lugging that about.
Although saying that we have a M300 beast to lug about, not sure why all the muscle is building up around my mid rift though :RpS_crying:

we were pumping 35m today. nice to have it next to the pallets. there was an m300 on site on hire. we had a play with it. they seem a bit over complicated. how do you get on with yours?? got one of the 40ish lpm rotors on order too for some big walls :)

The g4 doesn't do skim tho does it? Need a machine to do both backing and skim. Do you think the ritmo would be slow at the backing coats and mono nick?

we were pumping 35m today. nice to have it next to the pallets. there was an m300 on site on hire. we had a play with it. they seem a bit over complicated. how do you get on with yours?? got one of the 40ish lpm rotors on order too for some big walls :)

40 LM ...pumping mono.....must hear about that day Nick . The 300 is piece of cake to use once you know it inside out. Although can be a pig lugging around site. I think probably once a PFT man , always one , its familiar ground for you.

its for pumping mp75. weve got some 100m plus walls to have a go at in a week or 2. iv used a m300 when someone else set it up, but it was a bit baffling to look at with the probes etc. the genny with it was a big lump aswell. sounded like a tank. what does the 300 pump at?

The g4 doesn't do skim tho does it? Need a machine to do both backing and skim. Do you think the ritmo would be slow at the backing coats and mono nick?

iv used a ritmo for the last 3 yrs or so and its been fine. it depends what sort of work you are doing. it suited me because i was mainly domestic, float and set or render/mono outside. i can use it on my own or with a lab. the g4, weve only had a week, and other guys on here will be able to tell u more, but its big and heavy, not for 1 man. but its output is 22ish lpm and the ritmo is 14ish. its a big difference on bigger work. and will pump 2-3 times the distace. ritmo will spray finish, g4 no. depends what you do and what you want

Yeah its the reason I asked really, shame they don't do a 110v/400v ritmo m. Still worried that the 110 won't have the guts and the 240 not been allowed on site.

Our 110v hasnt been a problem

It would be mainly skim coat but hopefully it would make float n set a little more profitable nick. Did you do much skim with yours?
I'm glad to hear your gettin on well with Ur ritmo currier, seen a bit of a mono vid on YouTube that u posted, did u get that on with the ritmo? Did u sort out the fuel consumption on Ur genny?

I could float it then and you would skim it? :RpS_sneaky:
Which machine do you thinks for you spunky?

None unless you're doing mono or thin coats all the time so either a ritmo or whatever to spray mono

Doesn't help because it gets boring, you could buy a ritmo along as you've got the cash-flow doubt you'll lose any money on a second hand machine there pretty rare

Status
Not open for further replies.