What machine is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixy

Hi all I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and ask for a bit of advice,

im on the look out for a machine mainly doing site work, working with k-rend and webber and also for hardwall,

what would you guys recommend any help would be appreciated,

ive found a used monojet about 5 yrs old for sale but don't no if a used machine is worth spending money on.

Mono Jet works fine especially if you can get it at a good price. You will need 3 phase power to run the machine and so a generator will be required. The G4 and G5 are also good machines for what you need and also require a generator if 3 phase power is not available. Alternatively a PFT Ritmo will do all the above and can be plugged into the mains power both 240 and 110v.
If you buy a new machine from a PFT dealer you will receive training as part of the package to use the machine and issued with an ID card from the manufacturer PFT. If you buy a used machine the training can still be done at a cost of £240 plus vat. It is important to learn how to use the machine before starting your first job with it.
PFT have 4 uk dealers based in London, Wales,Rotherham and North England who can help you if you purchase a PFT machine

If I buy the monojet what if anything could go majorly wrong with it and could you do a service on it?

where are you based Mixy? you're closest dealer will be the best help. ask if you can see it running, even if its just pumping water. Listen to the motor and make sure its not grinding etc. listen to the compressor and make sure its holding pressure. you will be able to turn the machine on and off by the air if you connect a gun to it. All parts are replaceable and get the serial number if possible

personally we use our ritmo full time at present. we're currently doing a new build with parex monorex, b4 that we we're using it for base coat and mesh & pebble dash. its a small bit of kit compared to bigger machines and tends to be used more often. its no bigger than a bell mixer

Hi all I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and ask for a bit of advice,

im on the look out for a machine mainly doing site work, working with k-rend and webber and also for hardwall,

what would you guys recommend any help would be appreciated,

ive found a used monojet about 5 yrs old for sale but don't no if a used machine is worth spending money on.

Hi Mixy,

Good news that your looking at getting into machine work.

For site work, and the materials you have stated I would definitely recommend a 3 Phase machine. The machine we would recommend would be the M-tec M300, if you speak to K-rend as well, they will also advise you to get this machine.
We can provide training on this machine for you and also offer a training card which is guaranteed by the manufacturer. All parts are available next day or same day collection.

If you are interested we also have a range of used machines available which all come with a warranty and training. If you wanted to try the machine before you purchased it we also have the option to Hire machines out. We have M300's G5's and G4's available.

Please let me know if you want anymore information

Ryan

Hi Mixy

PFT have the two best selling machines in the world for the application you are looking for which are the G4 and Ritmo . Any of our dealers will be more than happy to demo these machines for you . And we have many applicators out there who can share there views with you regards our back up and service and how good the machines perform on site .

Thanks for your help its much appreciated, would any one be able to tell me what ritmo they recommend and the price difference between a g4 and ritmo ?

Thanks for your help its much appreciated, would any one be able to tell me what ritmo they recommend and the price difference between a g4 and ritmo ?

Hi Mixy

I don;t think it is as easy as that...... you really need to contact your local dealer and talk them through exactly what you want the machine to do..... they will advise the best machine and necessary accessories..... then you will get a proper price for the application you need!

Where are you based....? if not UK, PFT Official on here will help out!

Good Luck Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.