What machine 2 buy

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

davy

Alright lads I run my own plastering and roughcasting firm and I,m thinking about buying a pump.i do allot of scratch render jobs and miles of dry cast.jst not sure what machine wld suit my needs.any advice wld be appreciated cheers

Alright lads I run my own plastering and roughcasting firm and I,m thinking about buying a pump.i do allot of scratch render jobs and miles of dry cast.jst not sure what machine wld suit my needs.any advice wld be appreciated cheers
Have a chat with the PfT guys ,they will point you in the right direction ,and you get the support you will need if you buy through them ,best of luck

Hi, Davy. Where are you based ? PFT have covered all of the UK with all our dealers being skilled 'spreads'.
It depends on various needs of yours, what voltage 110v, 230v, 400. What output are you looking get from your machine etc...
please feel free to contact me
Paul
paul.hopkins@pft-machines.com

Hi Davy,

Great to hear you are looking at going into machine rendering.

We sell a range of new machines from M-tec, Lancy and Euromair, we also have our own machine the EZE. Alongside this we sell a range of used machines from those mentioned as well as PFT machines. All of our machines will come with a warranty, new or used. We also provide training free of charge on all of the machines and can provide certificates of training. All spare parts are available next day or same day collection

If you wish to discuss the machines in more detail so we can narrow down which is the best for you please feel free to contact me on: 01242 236699 or ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Ryan Hill

I bought a pft monojet! So easy to use once shown. I use it for weberpral and OCR but I know you can put most material through it.
I am actually selling it. Fully working and ready to use, just serviced. Generator and 30mtr of hose. Ready to go!

I bought a pft monojet! So easy to use once shown. I use it for weberpral and OCR but I know you can put most material through it.
I am actually selling it. Fully working and ready to use, just serviced. Generator and 30mtr of hose. Ready to go!

why you selling it and how much?

Good machine is the Monojet 3 phase. Small enough to go through a 2'3" doorway, dismantles into 4 pieces easy enough and being on 2 wheels easy to move around.

I am in two minds to sell mine and get a 240v Ritmo but with only using it about 3-4 times a year I sometimes wonder if it is worth it?

Has anyone tried spraying thin coat with a PFT 3 phase? I have a r&s somewhere what I am sure is only 11ltrs a min (a 3-4?), got it for rend aid but never used it.

Rigsby if you dont use your jet much get rid of it, get a ritmo instead. You will use the ritmo many more times because of its portability and size it will likely live in the van. Its as quick to set up as first mix in a bell mixer and can be put away once your done. No genies, big cables petrol cans, making room in the van just plug and play. You can add kit to it for bucket coats or skimming or use it as it is for any product you want.

Good machine is the Monojet 3 phase. Small enough to go through a 2'3" doorway, dismantles into 4 pieces easy enough and being on 2 wheels easy to move around.

I am in two minds to sell mine and get a 240v Ritmo but with only using it about 3-4 times a year I sometimes wonder if it is worth it?

Has anyone tried spraying thin coat with a PFT 3 phase? I have a r&s somewhere what I am sure is only 11ltrs a min (a 3-4?), got it for rend aid but never used it.

the rotor for adhesive coat is a d-4.3 from memory about 8 lts if i can remember.

Get yourself a ritmo Davy.i bought 1 new 4 months back.it is paying for itself now for sure.you will have a your ups and downs like everyone has but will not want to lay on by hand again!!
I have laid off a labour and a spread that we're made redundant due to my investment but that is the way it goes.
I bought my machine off a dealer off here and his back is first class and is always on the other end of the phone when there is a small problem.normally a 5 minute conversation and you will be back on track.

Don't like all this sales pitch malarky.
buy that ritmo on eBay

why u sellin the g4 nick? U jackin it the trade?

£3500 is what I want but would take anything over £3000 to be honest. I've had another small business on the side which was more of a hobby but got so busy I can give one up! Rendering lost! So no need for the machine now. Plus my ex partner has a utiform so I still have a full back if I have to render again.

I was alright till I read the beaches comment!
i still hate plastering and the building game, seem to spend one day in five knocking on people's doors demanding overdue payments, same ol same ol. Got myself a little workshop which I'm getting secure and setup as we speak in an attempt to jump off the plastering ship. Getting married in Cyprus next year so got a few more walls to skim to get that paid off. Me n ray moan about work everyday and depress one another then I use u as a reference and say nick had the right idea, save up some dough, stop racing with the rats and fcuk off wherever the sun shines.

nick bored though. he keeps coming back on a plastering forum and answering questions about plastering.

i know!!

im staying with a bird in boston, but she works 2 on 2 off, 6am till 10 pm. and its pissing with rain. so you get 2 days pleasue of having me around, then 2 days missing me....

i was gonna ring you and chat to you about the air pressure of my compressor, but thought that might be too much

I was alright till I read the beaches comment!
i still hate plastering and the building game, seem to spend one day in five knocking on people's doors demanding overdue payments, same ol same ol. Got myself a little workshop which I'm getting secure and setup as we speak in an attempt to jump off the plastering ship. Getting married in Cyprus next year so got a few more walls to skim to get that paid off. Me n ray moan about work everyday and depress one another then I use u as a reference and say nick had the right idea, save up some dough, stop racing with the rats and fcuk off wherever the sun shines.

its hammering with rain here for the last few days and theres a nutty guy that keeps kiddnapping and murdering girls off the street literally outside where im staying so its not all rosy!

you still got little posh arrogant im too good to work boy on? whats the new business idea? congrats on the marriage also. the kid calmed down now?

well at least ur still thinking of me :RpS_wub:

some exciting news for you. i might be coming home for a few weeks in a month or so if u need a hand id be well up for earning a pound or 2?

Hi Ryan

I would be interested in some advise on spray machines as I have been considering the investment my self but carnt decide which way to go.

Nick

Hi Ryan

I would be interested in some advise on spray machines as I have been considering the investment my self but carnt decide which way to go.

Nick

Hi Nick,

If you give me a call on 01242 236699 on Monday, we can discuss what machine would be best for you. If you let me know what materials you are mainly looking to spray then we can definitely narrow it down for you

Ryan

Go with pft nick far better machines and backup once bought you wont go wrong with pft i know from expierience

Hi lads

How much is new ritmo?
What is difference between them all the XL L etc etc
What is pumping distance max for mono/cpi sand and c run off 240 mains?
How many L per min do the rotors go at for mono is it like a D63 output.

Cheers

they start around 5k plus vat. The M & L are single phase 240 / 110v they can pump between 15-20m away from the machine. The L version has a slightly bigger motor to give it a bit more power. The XL is twice the size and also primarily 3 phase powered although there is a switchable version. The M and L pump about 14 lts compared to a 20 lts on the d6-3. e.g if you are going to put 50 mts of monocouche onto block you will put it on with a ritmo or a g4 type machine. depending on your experience the g4 will be a bit faster. maybe 1/2 hour faster

Status
Not open for further replies.