What is this finish?

Members online

Monkeynuts39

I’ve never heard of it, double the price of multi is it a re packaged cash in by supplier ? Also delivery start 11th May if British gypsum are opening on Monday I’m guessing stock should be in the suppliers of multi by that time anyhow surely?
D44EA6BB-07A4-4818-8FF3-D70D48CF5666.png
D44EA6BB-07A4-4818-8FF3-D70D48CF5666.png
CC636D6B-3AE7-4C67-AA7B-6DF8447C522F.png

If you look on the bottom right hand corner of the sack, there's a web address, that seems to say rightfinish.co.uk, but it's a dead URL.

I'd steer clear and wait until BG get their gear back on the shelves.

We're still supposedly meant to be self-isolating, so what's another week or two.

Yes I’m not buying it I am in isolation but would really like some bags in stock for when we do start as at moment only have a bag and half of board finish, I will wait until Buildbase open

Looks like Buildbase no longer have any multi finish on their website even though they haven’t been open and website said my local branch where fully stocked, I’m pissed off that everything else pretty much is available apart from plaster, it’s going to be go back to work everyone but no materials

Looks like Buildbase no longer have any multi finish on their website even though they haven’t been open and website said my local branch where fully stocked, I’m pissed off that everything else pretty much is available apart from plaster, it’s going to be go back to work everyone but no materials
Rang my local Travis today there was at least 4 pallets of skim all gone
Firm down the road all sold in 2 days
Unbelievable
Don’t think anyone will let you in the house anyway and I don’t want to be in there anyway
So as soon as this lockdown is over hopefully I will get some render jobs done.

Rang my local Travis today there was at least 4 pallets of skim all gone
Firm down the road all sold in 2 days
Unbelievable
Don’t think anyone will let you in the house anyway and I don’t want to be in there anyway
So as soon as this lockdown is over hopefully I will get some render jobs done.
Jewson in Scotland in my area meant to be opening Monday but if u go on road with a van with sign writing on you will get pulled by cops / im staying put hibernating

Not trying to be a c**t but I’m quite tight with a couple of managers in my local merchants and Buildbase is one of them. I rung him Tuesday and he said he has 7 pallets of plaster in stock in the warehouse but he can’t release them? But I can reserve what I want before he opens!
Give your local builders a call because they will have had at least half full sheds before lockdown.

Luckily you for being a tight man, I guess that is the come ups for being a wickes man for finish and a small local for sand cement