What is the best render to have

Tar2baby1

Hi, could someone tell me what is the best render to have my house done in, someone said that k rend isn't good that if it gets stains running down after time that you have to get the who render done again, or if they're cracks or it gets some knocked off the whole wall has to be rendered, you can't patch it up that it looks awful and patchy. I'm really confused

Hi, could someone tell me what is the best render to have my house done in, someone said that k rend isn't good that if it gets stains running down after time that you have to get the who render done again, or if they're cracks or it gets some knocked off the whole wall has to be rendered, you can't patch it up that it looks awful and patchy. I'm really confused
If it's done correctly then the brand is largley irrelevant to the customer.

K rend is a brand not a product,
so many people assume coloured render is called k rend.

That is like asking which car is best to buy?
Choice is involved, looks colour style etc.
Plus which renderer is best to employ is the biggest question after you have chosen