What is the best little breaker

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
on the market for knocking of plaster /render ,it must be a lightweight machine ,but gutsy as well guys , what would you recommend as the best make / model out there ??

2kg makitas but maybe will struggle on tough render, a have a bit bosch drill for the hard **** bit heavy thou but its heavy work at the end of the day !

Btw I just have the 18v makita and its canny enuff , it was takin render off but not the fastest, the cabled one would be fine thou I think , some one will come along who has one a hope and let yu know , sure there about 150-200

I recently used my Makita 780w SDS+ drill to chisel off high spots on a stone wall.
the stone was pretty tough but the drill handled it with no problems.

Hilti., pricey, but good.:RpS_thumbup:
much you looking at spending gooner ?
Oh yes Hilti are the best i have one the 700 or something ,but its a bit big for holding all day, not buying one Fats ! just seeing what the general opinions are ! :)

on the market for knocking of plaster /render ,it must be a lightweight machine ,but gutsy as well guys , what would you recommend as the best make / model out there ??

I purchased the bosch Gbh 32 at xmas ,good weight and a good bit of punch £300

I've got the 2kg corded makita, does the job perfectly, was using it to take up solid floor tiles and didn't struggle. Screwfix had them on offer for £119 bargain IMO.

2kg bosch is 99.99 in poofix atm. I bought their 5kg titan for 49.99 6months ago and its earned its dough already

Status
Not open for further replies.