What is best g4 or g5

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundamentally they are the same machine mate.

The G5 had a detachable 'caddy' which is the control box on the machine. This is inbuilt on the G4

The Motors, mixing chamber etc are exactly the same.

The G5 was the first machine I ever used and got my head around. Very good bits of kit.

They are no longer in manufacture though. We have a used G5 available very soon

Its hard to talk builders in to prebagd render and hardwall at the moment. They all will tell you s&c it a lot cheaper. Am starting to get a few monocouche job in. I think u would be still better off with a diesel machine in ireland at the moment. If you can get the right sand to pump.

I've tried swaying clients towards it ( & builders) but they aren't for budging, very traditional minded over here in general, s&c is still king

Its hard to talk builders in to prebagd render and hardwall at the moment. They all will tell you s&c it a lot cheaper. Am starting to get a few monocouche job in. I think u would be still better off with a diesel machine in ireland at the moment. If you can get the right sand to pump.

Even with a pump though Clemo, it's quicker to put on but who's gonna finish the s&c?
You can still only put so much on in a morning if you have to finish same day, working 1&1 that is.
Would it really be that beneficial??

With the diesel machine u need a 2and1. Its a lot easier no wheelbarrows no carrying. U get more time on finishing plus u get a lot more on in less time. When doing float and set u will float the house out in no time. If i get much more work on ill buy a diesel machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.